AT LEAST 10 people have now been confirmed dead in the flash floods ravaging Mallorca.
Emergency services also confirm that only one person, a child, is now missing.
The floods, which began on Tuesday night, also killed two Brits who drowned in a taxi.
In the meantime Spain will observe three days of national mourning, called for by Prime Minister Pedro Sanchez.
Cleanup operations in Mallorca are now underway, as the community assesses the full extent of the damage.
More to follow…
- WATCH: ‘Narco terrorists’ BOMB Marbella carwash and are then arrested in Sweden - 14 Dec, 2018 @ 14:17
- ORANGE ALERT: Balearics and Andalucia on standby for strong winds and rain tomorrow while snow predicted across Spain - 13 Dec, 2018 @ 15:15
- Body found in hunt for missing British tourist Nixon Smith who was mugged in Spain before missing flight home - 13 Dec, 2018 @ 11:34
- Specsavers and Plastic Free Seas charity join forces on Costa del Sol for mammoth beach clean up - 13 Dec, 2018 @ 10:00
- IN PICS: Round-up of Costa del Sol’s best Christmas lights in 2018 - 12 Dec, 2018 @ 15:13
- BREXIT: British applications for Spanish citizenship soar 232% as Theresa May faces no-confidence vote - 12 Dec, 2018 @ 12:21
- Police free pregnant teen sold by parents for €8,000 to Romanian family in Spain’s Andalucia - 11 Dec, 2018 @ 17:50
- Kinahan mafia member who plunged to death from Marbella hotel balcony ‘took his own life’, police say - 11 Dec, 2018 @ 16:40
- REVEALED: Over half Spain’s 66 most dangerous bridges in Andalucia government says - 10 Dec, 2018 @ 15:03
- DRUG BUST: Civil servant who led multi-million euro drug empire between Spain’s Costa del Sol and Morocco one of 57 arrested - 10 Dec, 2018 @ 11:53