LOCK ins may be common in pubs, but one red-faced reveller took it to a whole new level this weekend.
The lad found himself locked overnight in Malaga’s Theatro Club, after a heavy night saw him end up asleep on the toilet.
The unidentified clubber’s early hours trip to the little boy’s room had embarrassing consequences, as he finally stumbled into the light of day at 10am the following morning.
After a night on the razz the young man’s misfortune was revealed, as he was rescued by office worker Javi Gabarrony, who heard him banging on the club door.
Gabarrony said: “We heard someone banging on the metal door and a voice shouting: “Is there anybody there?”
Gabarrony said the man shouted ‘I have fallen asleep in the bar and I just woke up now’ and says that without his mobile phone he had no idea of what time it was.
Him and his colleagues managed to contact the Theatro boss, who was swiftly on the scene with keys to the lift the shutter and open the doors, ensuring the man’s escape.
Footage shows the young lad stumble into the busy morning street, as the curtain finally came down on his wild night.
- DON’T JUDGE: ‘Fake lawyer’ on Costa del Sol arrested after she charged clients €2000 a minute - 22 Jan, 2019 @ 17:22
- IS IT A BIRD? Gibraltar introduces helicopter sightseeing tours in 2019 with Norwegian firm Fonnafly - 21 Jan, 2019 @ 18:37
- Spain and UK sign landmark deal mutually protecting voting rights after Brexit - 21 Jan, 2019 @ 15:36
- RED FLAG: British expat bar owner in southern Spain faces huge fine for refusing to take down Union Jack - 21 Jan, 2019 @ 13:56
- WATCH: Police SMASH one of Europe’s largest cocaine labs run from luxury Costa del Sol villa - 21 Jan, 2019 @ 12:41
- UK and Irish investors claim €35 million for ‘ghost developments’ on Spain’s Costa del Sol that were never built - 19 Jan, 2019 @ 10:00
- HUGE drill scrambled from Madrid motorway to save little Julen trapped in well in Spain for over 100 hours - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 19:30
- Death toll rises to 12 in Spain’s Canary islands as flu outbreak reaches EPIDEMIC levels - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 17:29
- Everything you need to know about the super wolf blood moon in Spain that could ‘end the world’ THIS WEEKEND - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 14:56
- Spain holiday hotspot in Canary Islands rocked by earthquake - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 13:33