Bueno después de el gran día de pesca hoy día 7-10-2018 ,A la vuelta a puerto nos encontramos con unas de las especies mas bonitas de nuestro mar flotando si defensas ni forma para poder alimentarse y no se me ocurre otra cosa que salvarla,hay esta el vídeo ustedes mismo opinareis (POR FAVOR NO MAS PLASTICOS)gracias LOVITCHARTER PUERTO BANUS MARBELLA,PANTALAN 3#LOVITCHARTER #TORTUGA MARINA.
Geplaatst door Jorge Duran Pérez op Zondag 7 oktober 2018
THIS is the moment a sea turtle was rescued off the coast of Marbella.
The clip shows Brits and Spaniards pull the clearly distressed creature aboard the LOVIT Charter fishing boat.
A tour organiser uses scissors and a knife to try and free the animal from a white plastic sac, which has been wound tightly around its fin.
The turtle is clearly scared and distressed in heartbreaking scenes.
It is eventually freed before being returned to the water.
Jorge Duran Perez, who posted the video, said: “On our way back to the port we saw one of the most beautiful creatures of our sea.
“I didn’t know how else to save it, see the video for yourselves, PLEASE NO MORE PLASTICS!”
- Little Julen and family pictured amid reports rescuers have found DNA - 16 Jan, 2019 @ 14:38
- Police in Spain rescue young man attempting to jump off Ronda bridge - 16 Jan, 2019 @ 14:15
- Police confirm little Julen IS inside the Malaga well after DNA found on fourth day of search - 16 Jan, 2019 @ 12:59
- ‘He loves his tricycle’: Neighbours describe ‘friendly’ toddler Julen and his family’s history of heartbreak as search for tot in Malaga well continues - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 19:35
- Drilling expert claims it’s ‘almost impossible’ for little Julen to have fallen down Malaga well as builder claims he sealed up hole just WEEKS ago - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 18:15
- HEART-WRENCHING: Parents of trapped boy have slept next to Malaga well since Sunday and are ‘dead inside’ as rescue attempt enters THIRD day - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 14:22
- WATCH: ISIS terrorist cuffed in popular British expat hotspot on Spain’s Costa del Sol was ‘ready to attack’ after taking deadly oath - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 13:15
- British expats in Spain should get Spanish driving licences ASAP, UK government Brexit memo warns - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 11:50
- Fears grow for boy, 2, trapped down Malaga well for over 18 hours as desperate rescue attempt continues - 14 Jan, 2019 @ 14:00
- WATCH: Two fuming drivers stop cars to BRAWL among traffic on Marbella’s Golden Mile - 11 Jan, 2019 @ 17:15