RICHARD Gere has been spotted filming in Sevilla today.
— Sevilla Actualidad (@SevillaActual) October 17, 2018
The Hollywood actor was seen walking around the town of Camas in between takes while taking direction.
Richard Gere en Sevilla
Rodando en San Juan de Aznalfarache pic.twitter.com/n4Fu6et5NH
— Mel (@Mel_yta) October 17, 2018
The 69-year-old is filming for MotherFatherSon, a British BBC drama set in Mexico.
— Natalio Blanco (@blanconatalio) October 17, 2018
Filming will continue until around 9pm tonight on calles Blanca Paloma, Saladilla, Rafael Uría and Aljarafe.
Y la gente se pregunta que hace Richard Gere en Sevilla.
– Pues ha venido a ver el Betis, what else? pic.twitter.com/pARoNGgd4V
— Soy Betis (@soy_betis) October 17, 2018
Spanish actress Elena Anaya will star alongside Gere, who recently announced he was to become a father again with his Spanish wife.
A release date has not been confirmed.
- Travelling to Spain? Don’t forget about online safety - 17 Jan, 2019 @ 14:56
- The gambling industry: Spain’s only economic hope? - 17 Jan, 2019 @ 12:00
- BREXIT: Ryanair gets new license to operate in UK in event of no deal - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 13:00
- ENTIRE village in Spain on Gwyneth Paltrow’s Christmas wish list snapped up by EXPATS for just €150k - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 10:00
- Flu EPIDEMIC to rock Andalucia next week as illness spreads through Spain - 11 Jan, 2019 @ 14:57
- Tunf Separates the Good Casino Bonuses From the Bad - 10 Jan, 2019 @ 10:44
- Children receive the Magi in the Sierra Nevada - 6 Jan, 2019 @ 18:16
- MEASLES breakouts on rise in Spain and Europe as fewer get vaccinated - 5 Jan, 2019 @ 14:00
- Can Real Madrid still win the La Liga – Champions League double - 2 Jan, 2019 @ 10:06
- Rio Sport is at the very peak of ski technology in the Sierra Nevada - 1 Jan, 2019 @ 13:36