ONE of Britain’s biggest gin companies has paid homage to Sevilla with a new flavour inspired by the Andalucian city.
Tanqueray has unveiled its soft Flor de Sevilla distilled gin, made with Spanish orange essences and blossoms.
It comes as Pantone, the worldwide standardised colour production guide, has also revealed a special colour for the Andalucian capital, which has been used on Tanqueray’s new crystal bottle.
The tone, named Orange FFAB60, was created through a chromatic study using Google Street View, analysing more than 1,000 streets and 30 cultural sites in Sevilla, such as the famous Plaza de Espana.
Tanqueray’s latest creation is not a limited edition, so gin lovers will be able to get their hands on a bottle for the foreseeable future.
- Wanted British expat launches metal bench at police officer while being arrested for drug trafficking in Marbella - 14 Jan, 2019 @ 12:11
- EXCLUSIVE: As Dani Garcia’s Michelin-starred restaurant shuts, top chef spills beans on what Michelin Guide really look for - 12 Jan, 2019 @ 10:00
- First day of Ryanair Spain strike CALLED OFF today - 8 Jan, 2019 @ 14:32
- TV show Bargain Loving Brits in the Sun returns to small screen this week with new Costa del Sol series - 8 Jan, 2019 @ 12:25
- Spanish government furious after PP party post video on Twitter ‘wishing’ Prime Minister Pedro Sanchez to die - 7 Jan, 2019 @ 13:54
- Thousands of Ryanair travellers could be left stranded as three-day strike in Spain starts TOMORROW - 7 Jan, 2019 @ 12:11
- Spain rescues more than 500 migrants over Three Kings weekend - 7 Jan, 2019 @ 11:25
- EXCLUSIVE: World’s first carnivore retreat is coming to Spain’s Andalucia - 6 Jan, 2019 @ 10:00
- EXCLUSIVE: Seriously ill Brit spent Christmas and New Year locked up with terrorists in southern Spain and has STILL not been charged with crime - 5 Jan, 2019 @ 10:01
- Extreme-right party Vox ‘will not support’ Partido Popular and Ciudadanos in Andalucia government unless gender violence law revoked - 3 Jan, 2019 @ 18:55