AN orange weather alert has been issued for the Costa del Sol and parts of Malaga tomorrow.
A storm from Galicia will bring a cold front that will keep temperatures low in western parts of Andalucia.
It will reach the Gulf of Cádiz bringing ‘abundant’ amounts of rainfall and strong winds to Cádiz, Málaga and the coast of Granada.
Aemet has activated the orange warning on the Costa del Sol, in the Guadalhorce and Axarquía for rains that could leave up to 30 litres per square meter in an hour.
The Orange warning is in place until 3pm on Tuesday.
The warning will change to yellow until 6pm on the Costa del Sol and in the Guadalhorce areas and until 9pm in the Axarquía.
Ronda and Antequera will be on a yellow warning until 5pm for rainfall of up to 40 litres per square meter in 12 hours.
The yellow warning will also be maintained due to winds that could reach 70 kilometers per hour on the Costa del Sol and in the Guadalhorce.
- Travelling to Spain? Don’t forget about online safety - 17 Jan, 2019 @ 14:56
- The gambling industry: Spain’s only economic hope? - 17 Jan, 2019 @ 12:00
- BREXIT: Ryanair gets new license to operate in UK in event of no deal - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 13:00
- ENTIRE village in Spain on Gwyneth Paltrow’s Christmas wish list snapped up by EXPATS for just €150k - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 10:00
- Flu EPIDEMIC to rock Andalucia next week as illness spreads through Spain - 11 Jan, 2019 @ 14:57
- Tunf Separates the Good Casino Bonuses From the Bad - 10 Jan, 2019 @ 10:44
- Children receive the Magi in the Sierra Nevada - 6 Jan, 2019 @ 18:16
- MEASLES breakouts on rise in Spain and Europe as fewer get vaccinated - 5 Jan, 2019 @ 14:00
- Can Real Madrid still win the La Liga – Champions League double - 2 Jan, 2019 @ 10:06
- Rio Sport is at the very peak of ski technology in the Sierra Nevada - 1 Jan, 2019 @ 13:36