Abortada en #Málaga la instalación de uno de los mayores laboratorios de drogas de síntesis en #España. Han sido intervenidos 14.500 litros de productos químicos para elaborar más de 1.000kg de anfetamina y MDMA.
Más info. aquí?https://t.co/CKLm0BugWD pic.twitter.com/Yka7QSStwS
— Policía Nacional (@policia) October 29, 2018
SPAIN’S National Police have arrested 16 people following an 18-month investigation and have seized 14,500 litres of chemical products needed to manufacture drugs.
Officers located and dismantled ‘one of the largest synthetic drug laboratories in Spain’ as they seized the chemicals, which could have been used to process more than 1,000 kg of amphetamine and MDMA.
The revealing police footage shows officers intercepting chemical products and the various paraphernalia used to synthesise drugs, including tanks, cooking units and even recipes with scientific diagrams.
Police described their find as ‘a laboratory for the large-scale use of synthetic drugs’ and it comes just days after Police in Malaga also discovered six tonnes of cocaine disguised amongst bananas.
This latest investigation also seized 90kg of marijuana in France, 145 kg of marijuana and 261 kg of hashish in the United Kingdom and 199 kg of marijuana in Spain.
The drug and infrastructure haul comes after police began their investigations in May last year, working in collaboration with the Tax Agency, the UK’s National Crime Agency and the French Police Nationale.
- UK Trade Secretary Liam Fox in Gibraltar for Brexit crunch talks hours after Theresa May survives no-confidence vote - 17 Jan, 2019 @ 19:30
- WATCH: International fugitive who ‘shot man in belly with AK47’ arrested in family park on Costa del Sol - 17 Jan, 2019 @ 17:22
- FLASH SALE: Ryanair offers €20 tickets to celebrate new route from Spain’s Malaga to Morocco - 17 Jan, 2019 @ 16:27
- Tunnels now being drilled to save little Julen trapped in well but rain forecasts could complicate rescue - 17 Jan, 2019 @ 15:40
- VOX number two reveals UK police STILL have search warrant for him after Spanish flag prank in Gibraltar - 17 Jan, 2019 @ 14:18
- Spanish comedian who blew nose on national flag set to have court case dropped - 16 Jan, 2019 @ 14:18
- Labour table no confidence vote in UK government as Theresa May loses Brexit deal vote by majority of 230 - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 21:20
- ‘OFF THE WALL’ UK Defence Secretary suggests firing paintballs at Spanish Navy to protect Gibraltar’s waters - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 19:02
- WATCH: Suspected ISIS terrorist led away by police as Costa del Sol Muslim leader condemns planned attack - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 16:46
- WATCH: Feminists camp outside Andalucian parliament to protest FAR-RIGHT support of new government - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 13:47