Wine racks line either side of the space surrounded by curved walls and furniture all designed to imitate the shape of wine bottles, barrels and the vaulted ceilings of old wine cellars.
“The circumference shape is very noticeable in the world of wine,” explained the Madrid- and Santander-based studio.
“It can be seen in the wooden barrels that are visible inside the cellars, in the bottles, and in the antique vaulted cellars. Therefore, the circumference introduces us into this world as the leitmotiv of the project.
“The space is perceived as a sequence of wooden ribs in which the circumference shape is even more present.”
- Is your home in Spain ready for the cold? - 19 Jan, 2019 @ 10:30
- Travelling to Spain? Don’t forget about online safety - 17 Jan, 2019 @ 14:56
- The gambling industry: Spain’s only economic hope? - 17 Jan, 2019 @ 12:00
- BREXIT: Ryanair gets new license to operate in UK in event of no deal - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 13:00
- ENTIRE village in Spain on Gwyneth Paltrow’s Christmas wish list snapped up by EXPATS for just €150k - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 10:00
- Flu EPIDEMIC to rock Andalucia next week as illness spreads through Spain - 11 Jan, 2019 @ 14:57
- Tunf Separates the Good Casino Bonuses From the Bad - 10 Jan, 2019 @ 10:44
- Children receive the Magi in the Sierra Nevada - 6 Jan, 2019 @ 18:16
- MEASLES breakouts on rise in Spain and Europe as fewer get vaccinated - 5 Jan, 2019 @ 14:00
- Can Real Madrid still win the La Liga – Champions League double - 2 Jan, 2019 @ 10:06