Ya tenemos otra vez piscina en la av.constitución
Geplaatst door Mavi Guerrero op Zondag 18 november 2018
FLOODING and power cuts have been reported across the Costa del Sol this morning.
Videos show roads of San Pedro de Alcantara (above) totally flooded following a heavy downpour over the last few hours.
There have also been reports of power cuts in Marbella, particularly in La Rosario, where the power has been down for 15 minutes.
Much of Malaga province is on orange alert until midnight tonight, with weather agency AEMET warning of heavy rainfall and thunder throughout the day.
- Costa del Sol financial firm set to become listed on Nasdaq stock exchange - 12 Dec, 2018 @ 11:35
- Where to eat in the Guadalhorce Valley - 10 Dec, 2018 @ 17:24
- Get lost in the white towns of Guadalhorce - 8 Dec, 2018 @ 16:21
- There’s a new mango vodka liqueur made 100% in Malaga and it looks DELICIOUS - 7 Dec, 2018 @ 17:51
- Dead body found floating in Malaga dam - 7 Dec, 2018 @ 14:51
- How to find high-quality translation services by CPSL - 5 Dec, 2018 @ 16:24
- World Class Accommodation for Rent in Madrid - 5 Dec, 2018 @ 16:21
- Ibiza Yacht Rental - 5 Dec, 2018 @ 16:17
- CUT AND BLOW-DRY CASE? Popular Low Cost hairdressers accused of defrauding taxpayer of millions in Spain’s Andalucia - 3 Dec, 2018 @ 18:01
- How a Welsh expat made her dreams of owning a Costa del Sol estate agency come true - 2 Dec, 2018 @ 18:58