— Chocolates Nestlé (@chocolatenestle) November 19, 2018
MCDONALD’S has sent Spain into meltdown with the release of two new McFlurry and McShake Christmas flavours.
Nestle announced on Twitter that its famous red box of chocolates, ‘Caja Roja’ would flavour the fast food chain’s creamy Christmas creations.
Describing the milkshake on their website McDonald’s said: “It is inevitable to fall into the temptation of this delicious smoothie made with Nestlé’s most famous chocolates.
“You will not be able to resist.”
One Twitter user, Mireia Basagaña, called the festive desserts a ‘double date’, while another, Valentina, wrote ‘something to go back to McDonald’s for.’
The additions to the McDonald’s seasonal menu will be rolled out across Spain and are expected to rival McDonald’s UK’s Maltesers Reindeer Christmas McFlurries.
The Caja Roja McFlurry contains 393 calories and 47g of sugar, and is on sale for €2.80, while the Caja Roja McShake has 337 calories and 31g of sugar, but is available for just €2.15.
- Spain’s Andalucia among top 20 global travel destinations for Airbnb customers - 15 Dec, 2018 @ 13:00
- Costa del Sol financial firm set to become listed on Nasdaq stock exchange - 12 Dec, 2018 @ 11:35
- Where to eat in the Guadalhorce Valley - 10 Dec, 2018 @ 17:24
- Get lost in the white towns of Guadalhorce - 8 Dec, 2018 @ 16:21
- There’s a new mango vodka liqueur made 100% in Malaga and it looks DELICIOUS - 7 Dec, 2018 @ 17:51
- Dead body found floating in Malaga dam - 7 Dec, 2018 @ 14:51
- How to find high-quality translation services by CPSL - 5 Dec, 2018 @ 16:24
- World Class Accommodation for Rent in Madrid - 5 Dec, 2018 @ 16:21
- Ibiza Yacht Rental - 5 Dec, 2018 @ 16:17
- CUT AND BLOW-DRY CASE? Popular Low Cost hairdressers accused of defrauding taxpayer of millions in Spain’s Andalucia - 3 Dec, 2018 @ 18:01