A MOTORCYCLIST has died after hitting a lorry in Marbella.
The incident took place on the A-7 in Marbella heading towards Algeciras, at around 6.15pm yesterday evening.
Several drivers who witnessed the accident alerted emergency services that the rider was trapped under the truck.
Firefighters tried to save the motorcyclist, whose identity has not yet been confirmed, but was pronounced dead at the scene.
The accident caused heavy traffic in both directions last night.
- Miss Universe pays emotional tribute to its first ever transgender contestant from Spain’s Andalucia - 17 Dec, 2018 @ 17:25
- Downing street slams claims no-deal Brexit could shatter Brits’ holiday plans - 17 Dec, 2018 @ 16:11
- FOUND: Costa del Sol British expat missing for nearly two weeks found safe in UK - 17 Dec, 2018 @ 12:08
- Madrid bans old cars from city centre in CRACKDOWN on pollution - 16 Dec, 2018 @ 10:00
- Banksy gets ‘Banksied’ as gallery in Spain exhibits art without his permission - 15 Dec, 2018 @ 16:00
- Spain to banish 5000 pigeons from Cadiz for menacing tourists - 15 Dec, 2018 @ 10:00
- Brits to pay €7 to travel to EU countries after Brexit - 14 Dec, 2018 @ 17:58
- Why a ‘new’ British vegan milk has outraged Spain - 12 Dec, 2018 @ 17:37
- Let’s talk mental health: Why teenage suicide in UK and Spain is on the rise and what parents can do to help - 9 Dec, 2018 @ 10:00
- Spain SLAMMED by US official for making ‘no effort’ to return Nazi-looted art from WW2 - 8 Dec, 2018 @ 13:00