PA HABERNOS MATAOEn Marbella, a la salida de una urbanización un camionero ha derribado la puerta. Al parecer se despistó y se dejó la pluma del vehículo levantada y sin calcular la altura del camión se llevó por delante la construcción de cemento. Solo hubo que lamentar daños materiales.
Geplaatst door La Voz De Marbella op Zondag 9 december 2018
THIS is the moment a truck completely destroyed the entry to an urbanisation on the Costa del Sol last week.
The short clip shows the vehicle ram into the structure, causing it to topple and smash onto the ground.
The footage was allegedly recorded on Wednesday before being uploaded to the Facebook group La Voz Marbella.
It is not clear which urbanisation the gate belonged to.
The post said: “The driver was confused and did not calculate the height of the truck… there was only material damage.”
- WATCH: Aircraft and dozens of firefighters called to huge forest fire in Spain’s Andalucia - 23 Jan, 2019 @ 14:48
- Direct Malaga to NEW YORK flights available from May 2019 - 22 Jan, 2019 @ 18:20
- Expats pay tribute to Marbella businessman ‘linked to TOWIE stars and Mohamed Al-Fayed’ after he was brutally gunned down on doorstep - 22 Jan, 2019 @ 14:03
- Marbella shooting victim identified as high profile Costa del Sol businessman behind Linekers - 21 Jan, 2019 @ 18:30
- WARNING: Orange alerts for SNOW, wind and strong waves across Spain and Andalucia this week - 21 Jan, 2019 @ 14:59
- Expat appears in court after shooting and killing boy, 4, during hunt in Spain’s Andalucia - 21 Jan, 2019 @ 12:45
- Man shot to death inside his Bentley on Spain’s Costa del Sol in latest mafia hit - 21 Jan, 2019 @ 11:26
- Malaga law firm secures regulation from the Ministry of Justice after winning more than €1 million back from timeshare giants last year - 20 Jan, 2019 @ 18:22
- What do King Solomon, Andalucia’s Rio Tinto mines, NASA and Mars have in common? - 19 Jan, 2019 @ 13:44
- HAPPY RETURN: How British expats in Spain can plan for retirement back in Britain - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 17:44