MALAGA has won millions in Spain’s famous lottery El Gordo today.
A whopping €13.6 million has been awarded to lucky winners across the province.
Some 34 people will take home the coveted cash prize in Marbella, San Pedro de Alcántara, Torremolinos, Málaga capital, Ronda, Benajarafe, Almáchar , Arroyo de la Miel and Torrox.
And the winners are set to have a very merry Christmas, winning €400,000 each.
Benajarafe came out top with an incredible seven golden tickets, while Marbella took home a staggering €1.6 million with winners in Nueva Andalucia and San Pedro de Alcántara.
Around the country, Holders of ticket number 03347 won the top prize of 680 million euros, but they still won’t know exactly how much they’ve won as more than one person can buy into the same ticket number.
- Popular Casino Games Across Europe - 21 Jan, 2019 @ 16:14
- OPINION: Why Mijas needs to see serious change in 2019 - 20 Jan, 2019 @ 17:36
- Is your home in Spain ready for the cold? - 19 Jan, 2019 @ 10:30
- Travelling to Spain? Don’t forget about online safety - 17 Jan, 2019 @ 14:56
- The gambling industry: Spain’s only economic hope? - 17 Jan, 2019 @ 12:00
- BREXIT: Ryanair gets new license to operate in UK in event of no deal - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 13:00
- ENTIRE village in Spain on Gwyneth Paltrow’s Christmas wish list snapped up by EXPATS for just €150k - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 10:00
- Flu EPIDEMIC to rock Andalucia next week as illness spreads through Spain - 11 Jan, 2019 @ 14:57
- Tunf Separates the Good Casino Bonuses From the Bad - 10 Jan, 2019 @ 10:44
- Children receive the Magi in the Sierra Nevada - 6 Jan, 2019 @ 18:16