MANCHESTER’S heavyweight boxing hero Tyson Fury has been spotted training in Marbella this morning.
Just a month after a controversial draw with American boxer Deontay Wilder, the Gypsy King was seen enjoying a morning run.
Donning jazzy pink and blue trunks and a gold Rolex, 30-year-old Fury hit Spain’s streets with his coach and friend Ben Davison.
“Run done this morning,” said Fury on his Twitter account, where he posted the picture showing him enjoying his training.
Dubbed the ‘people’s champ’, Fury also took time out from his hectic schedule to take selfies with staff at celebrity haunt La Sala in Puerto Banus.
The restaurant posted a picture of the ‘big man’ on their Facebook page, where he can be seen smiling in the morning sunshine in a gold and black snapback and t-shirt.
The luxury Marbella restaurant is an A-list hotspot, with fellow heavyweight boxer Anthony Joshua, pop group Little Mix and TV presenter Denise van Outen, among its visitors.
Fury has strong ties with the Costa del Sol, often training here and also being sponsored by lifestyle and property consultants Marbella.co.uk.
- British Ambassador to Spain Simon Manley answers all your Brexit questions in Facebook live Q & A next week - 23 Jan, 2019 @ 15:01
- UK Foreign Office updates website to say terrorists ‘very likely to carry out attacks in Spain’ - 23 Jan, 2019 @ 14:23
- ‘EXTREME RISK’: Balearic Islands to be hit by 8-metre waves tomorrow while orange warnings in place on Costa del Sol - 23 Jan, 2019 @ 13:52
- DOUBLE TROUBLE: Ronaldo gets 23-month jail sentence and €18.8m fine for tax evasion in Spain as Alonso maintains innocence - 23 Jan, 2019 @ 12:34
- DON’T JUDGE: ‘Fake lawyer’ on Costa del Sol arrested after she charged clients €2000 a minute - 22 Jan, 2019 @ 17:22
- IS IT A BIRD? Gibraltar introduces helicopter sightseeing tours in 2019 with Norwegian firm Fonnafly - 21 Jan, 2019 @ 18:37
- Spain and UK sign landmark deal mutually protecting voting rights after Brexit - 21 Jan, 2019 @ 15:36
- RED FLAG: British expat bar owner in southern Spain faces huge fine for refusing to take down Union Jack - 21 Jan, 2019 @ 13:56
- WATCH: Police SMASH one of Europe’s largest cocaine labs run from luxury Costa del Sol villa - 21 Jan, 2019 @ 12:41
- UK and Irish investors claim €35 million for ‘ghost developments’ on Spain’s Costa del Sol that were never built - 19 Jan, 2019 @ 10:00