The sun goes away for 5 mins and it all kicks off in #marbella.. Spotted today on the Golden Mile.
Geplaatst door Spotted on the Costa del Sol op Vrijdag 11 januari 2019
THIS is the moment two drivers got out of their cars to fight on Spain’s Costa del Sol.
The 40-second clip shows two men leave their 4x4s before throwing punches at one another as traffic passes by on Marbella’s Golden Mile.
One of the men falls to the ground several times after receiving repeated blows to his face from his opponent donning a flat cap.
After taking a final tumble, he staggers back to his white car as onlookers beep their horns.
The clip was sent to popular expat Facebook group Spotted on the Costa del Sol and is believed to have been recorded today.
- WATCH: Aircraft and dozens of firefighters called to huge forest fire in Spain’s Andalucia - 23 Jan, 2019 @ 14:48
- Direct Malaga to NEW YORK flights available from May 2019 - 22 Jan, 2019 @ 18:20
- Expats pay tribute to Marbella businessman ‘linked to TOWIE stars and Mohamed Al-Fayed’ after he was brutally gunned down on doorstep - 22 Jan, 2019 @ 14:03
- Marbella shooting victim identified as high profile Costa del Sol businessman behind Linekers - 21 Jan, 2019 @ 18:30
- WARNING: Orange alerts for SNOW, wind and strong waves across Spain and Andalucia this week - 21 Jan, 2019 @ 14:59
- Expat appears in court after shooting and killing boy, 4, during hunt in Spain’s Andalucia - 21 Jan, 2019 @ 12:45
- Man shot to death inside his Bentley on Spain’s Costa del Sol in latest mafia hit - 21 Jan, 2019 @ 11:26
- Malaga law firm secures regulation from the Ministry of Justice after winning more than €1 million back from timeshare giants last year - 20 Jan, 2019 @ 18:22
- What do King Solomon, Andalucia’s Rio Tinto mines, NASA and Mars have in common? - 19 Jan, 2019 @ 13:44
- HAPPY RETURN: How British expats in Spain can plan for retirement back in Britain - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 17:44