FORMER Prime Minister Tony Blair has been soaking up the Spanish sun at a friend’s house in Benahavis.
The ex-politician and his wife Cherie were spotted dining in Puerto Banus after attending Sunday mass at San Pedro’s parish church.
It was also speculated the Blairs would meet up with former Spanish prime minister, and close ally Jose Maria Aznar during their trip.
Although there is yet to be a picture of the two together in Andalucia, one twitter user wrote: “Spotted in Guadalmina, Marbella: Tony Blair is visiting my neighbour Jose Maria Aznar!”
Current Prime Minister, David Cameron, and Deputy, Nick Clegg, were also in the country last week.
While Cameron jetted off to Mallorca, Clegg headed to Valladolid.
- Speed cameras fitted at Costa del Sol blackspot - 4 Jul, 2013 @ 16:58
- Restaurant review: Iglu - 4 Jul, 2013 @ 16:51
- Barcenas appeals jail sentence and denies ‘flight risk’ claim - 3 Jul, 2013 @ 16:09
- Socialist minister embroiled in Andalucia unemployment scandal - 2 Jul, 2013 @ 18:04
- Former PP treasurer is jailed in Madrid - 1 Jul, 2013 @ 12:43
- Mass grave excavated in Ronda - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 17:56
- Outrage after top bullfighter posts pit-bull attack on Facebook - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 17:46
- Health cuts could cost lives warn Spanish doctors - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 17:06
- UK government to strip expats of Winter Fuel Allowance - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 12:46
- Picardo calls on Cameron over Gibraltar jet ski shooting - 27 Jun, 2013 @ 16:36