MARBELLA’S oldest estate agency is set to join forces with internationally renowned real estate advisor Savills.
Panorama, established in Marbella in 1970, markets some of the most sought-after properties in Marbella and its surrounding areas.
The new association with London-based Savills will strengthen both agencies’ international position, benefiting buyer and seller clients.
Christopher Clover, Panorama’s owner and managing director, said: “This collaboration further strengthens our brand and position as Marbella’s property leaders, and gives our property portfolio unrivalled international exposure.”
Rupert Sebag-Montefiore, head of global residential at Savills, added: “Marbella has long been a popular destination for second-home owners and we are delighted to be working with such a well-known, market leading firm as Panorama.”
- What a mission! My six weeks at a language school in Sevilla - 23 May, 2015 @ 15:30
- Flamenco and the Alhambra as home-time is looming - 16 Apr, 2015 @ 15:05
- ‘Giving light’ and tile-painting in Triana - 10 Apr, 2015 @ 15:47
- Taking my mind off the end of Semana Santa - 6 Apr, 2015 @ 15:53
- Sinners in spiky hats - 2 Apr, 2015 @ 09:01
- The suspense is growing for Semana Santa - 29 Mar, 2015 @ 10:48
- A Mesquita and a mosquito - 23 Mar, 2015 @ 19:58
- Just the weather for a solar eclipse - 20 Mar, 2015 @ 18:51
- A Roman market and St Patrick’s Day in Sevilla - 18 Mar, 2015 @ 15:30
- The Spanish sorting hat of doom - 14 Mar, 2015 @ 11:05