ANTONIO Banderas, why the long face?
The 53-year-old actor had to go solo to the premiere of his new movie The Expendables 3 in London, after the recent finalisation of his divorce from Melanie Griffith.
The Malaga native looked lonely but not entirely depressed at the red carpet affair, dealing with the separation by putting on a smile for the cameras.
He refused to talk about his divorce, though, citing a ‘vow of silence’ he made so as not to disrespect his former partner or their daughter.
After 18 years of marriage, the A-lister has this summer moved into a bachelor pad in his hometown of Malaga City.
- WE’VE GOT THE POWER! :Expats fill up the ballot lists for vital local elections – in which FINALLY foreigners count - 24 May, 2019 @ 01:45
- Travelling to Madrid for the Champions League Final? How to Stay Safe in the Capital - 22 May, 2019 @ 15:24
- Why is Customer Service Training Important to a Business - 21 May, 2019 @ 16:38
- Is La Liga in Danger of Irrelevance? - 21 May, 2019 @ 11:21
- Sign up with Spain’s only ‘all-in- English’ mobile service - 21 May, 2019 @ 06:46
- Spanish study finds that eating nuts in first trimester of pregnancy improves child brain development - 19 May, 2019 @ 11:00
- JOBS: Marbella’s Starlite Festival looking for 400 workers this summer, find out how to apply here - 14 May, 2019 @ 13:00
- WATCH: Car goes up in flames in Estepona - 13 May, 2019 @ 16:57
- How the British approach to gambling could benefit Spain - 13 May, 2019 @ 14:17
- ABSOLUTE MELTER: Heatwave hits Spain’s Andalucia as temperatures soar to 35C - 11 May, 2019 @ 18:19