GIBRALTAR Gaels will head into the final set of Gaelic football fixtures top of the league.
All three sides are still in with a chance of winning the league after the points were shared in the latest round of games in Marbella.
The Gibraltar side missed out on the chance to rap up the Andalucian championship but are still leading the way.
Marbella-based side Costa Gaels still have a slim chance of claiming the title after turning things round since the turn of the year, winning three out of four games.
Sitting four points behind the Gibraltar Gaels they will need to win both games in Sevilla and hope Seville Og Eire beat Gibraltar.
The Sevilla outfit are currently sat in the middle of the pack and will fancy their chances on home soil when the teams meet for the final round of fixtures.
That would leave all three team level on points with no more games to play.
Costa Gaels 4-4 (16) vs Gibraltar Gaels 1-3 (6)
Costa Gaels 2-5 (11) vs Eire Og Seville 4-5 (17)
Gibraltar Gaels 6-10 (28) vs Eire Og Seville 1-6 (9)
- Not just for Christmas: The heroic work of Estepona’s Adana kennels - 8 Jan, 2017 @ 10:23
- Bambi on ice - 1 Jan, 2017 @ 16:01
- Cars banned from Madrid streets in trial run for pedestrianised city - 25 Dec, 2016 @ 16:54
- Gang of thieves gas and rob expat homes on Costa del Sol - 22 Dec, 2016 @ 09:14
- Spain boosts security in ‘Christmas hotspots’ following Berlin attacks - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 15:31
- Flood advice: How to claim on insurance following Costa del Sol deluge - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 13:25
- PIC EXCLUSIVE: Britain’s Most Wanted fugitive Mark Acklom strips off in Spain - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 11:05
- Prime Minister Theresa May vows to protect 1.2 million British expats living in Europe - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 09:51
- Britain’s Captain Calamity stranded in Spain after leaving passport onboard abandoned vessel - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 12:43
- Woman from Granada named best rugby referee in the world by IRFU - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 10:36