Every online casino is seemingly dishing out bonuses and promotions to their players these days. Some are fantastic deals which should be snapped up on sight. Others aren’t worth the digital pages they are written on.
Some casino bonuses are so bad primarily because of the wagering requirements they carry. Being saddled with hefty wagering requirements is a nightmare, as it stops players from withdrawing for an exceptionally long time. Fortunately, the popular casino review site, Tunf, has come to offer a much-needed service which can help you separate the good bonuses from the bad.
There Is Such a Thing as a Bad Casino Bonus
Bad casino bonuses do exist, and it usually those which weigh down players with sizeable wagering requirements. These high wagering requirements can positively cripple players.
If you aren’t in the know, wagering requirements appear in the terms and conditions of most online casino bonuses. When a casino offers you free money for depositing, they will almost certainly slap wagering requirements (also know as playthrough rates) into the deal. In short, they mean that you cannot withdraw anything you win with bonus cash until those wagering requirements are met.
A terrible casino bonus may have wagering requirements of 70x your deposit/bonus or more. If you claimed an offer at a casino which had 70x wagering requirements on a bonus worth £100, you would have to wager 70 x £100 before you can withdraw. For those of not adept at maths, that means £7,000. Yes, you would have to wager £7,000 before you could withdraw. That is no good at all.
How About Something Much More Friendly?
Tunf has taken special care to highlight any casino which features high wagering requirements such as those. However, rather than just focusing on the negative, they have also put together a vast array of casinos which feature low wagering requirements, at about 20x or so. These are far more manageable conditions.
You have to try hard to find any significant casino bonuses which come free of wagering requirements. The industry standard (accepted by most players) is set to around 40x the deposit/bonus amount. If you use Tunf, you can find casinos which have wagering requirements far below that.
Find a Bonus Which Suits You with Tunf
With a top casino review site like Tunf.com, you can rapidly find the types of casino bonus offers you wish to claim, and just as importantly, you will know which sites to avoid. If you’re after a tasty deal but don’t want to be saddled with ridiculous wagering requirements, think about using Tunf as your go-to guide for casino bonuses.
- A Guide To Choosing The Right Casino For You - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 09:05
- Paedo pensioner, 88, spared jail after sexually abusing neighbour’s 8-year-old daughter in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 14:37
- IN PICTURES: Easter processions kick off in fine weather in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 10:06
- IN PICS: British family and Madrid studio restore gorgeous period house in Spain into B&B - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 17:54
- SHELL SHOCKED: Unexploded BOMB found on property in Spain’s Malaga - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 12:05
- World Dance Day Saturday 13th April 2019 - 12 Apr, 2019 @ 16:38
- 10 Incredible Ways Technology Will Change Education By 2028 - 11 Apr, 2019 @ 14:30
- Airlines in Europe could soon be forced to fork out €1,400 for every piece of lost luggage - 7 Apr, 2019 @ 10:31
- Spain has one of smallest number of food-related deaths in world - 6 Apr, 2019 @ 11:00
- British tourists’ spending up in first quarter of 2019 with Andalucia the main destination for UK holidaymakers - 6 Apr, 2019 @ 09:25