Every online casino is seemingly dishing out bonuses and promotions to their players these days. Some are fantastic deals which should be snapped up on sight. Others aren’t worth the digital pages they are written on.
Some casino bonuses are so bad primarily because of the wagering requirements they carry. Being saddled with hefty wagering requirements is a nightmare, as it stops players from withdrawing for an exceptionally long time. Fortunately, the popular casino review site, Tunf, has come to offer a much-needed service which can help you separate the good bonuses from the bad.
There Is Such a Thing as a Bad Casino Bonus
Bad casino bonuses do exist, and it usually those which weigh down players with sizeable wagering requirements. These high wagering requirements can positively cripple players.
If you aren’t in the know, wagering requirements appear in the terms and conditions of most online casino bonuses. When a casino offers you free money for depositing, they will almost certainly slap wagering requirements (also know as playthrough rates) into the deal. In short, they mean that you cannot withdraw anything you win with bonus cash until those wagering requirements are met.
A terrible casino bonus may have wagering requirements of 70x your deposit/bonus or more. If you claimed an offer at a casino which had 70x wagering requirements on a bonus worth £100, you would have to wager 70 x £100 before you can withdraw. For those of not adept at maths, that means £7,000. Yes, you would have to wager £7,000 before you could withdraw. That is no good at all.
How About Something Much More Friendly?
Tunf has taken special care to highlight any casino which features high wagering requirements such as those. However, rather than just focusing on the negative, they have also put together a vast array of casinos which feature low wagering requirements, at about 20x or so. These are far more manageable conditions.
You have to try hard to find any significant casino bonuses which come free of wagering requirements. The industry standard (accepted by most players) is set to around 40x the deposit/bonus amount. If you use Tunf, you can find casinos which have wagering requirements far below that.
Find a Bonus Which Suits You with Tunf
With a top casino review site like Tunf.com, you can rapidly find the types of casino bonus offers you wish to claim, and just as importantly, you will know which sites to avoid. If you’re after a tasty deal but don’t want to be saddled with ridiculous wagering requirements, think about using Tunf as your go-to guide for casino bonuses.
- Rule-breaking Madrid design firm gives grunge office block some colour therapy - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 18:52
- The latest mega-development for Gibraltar has all the signs of being a big hit with investors - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 12:43
- Madrid architects take centre stage with their dramatic conversion of a historic playhouse - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 11:25
- BBQ King: Ingenious pellet stove barbecues are a dream come true for cooking outdoors - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 11:09
- Famous British businessman and Premier League football star flock to new Benahavis development - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 11:08
- Barcelona Unesco treasure hosts Scottish cancer charity’s first care centre on the continent - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 18:47
- Amazing conversion: how to bring a beautiful old abandoned 18th century townhouse back to life - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 15:40
- 5 Ideas of Having Fun in Internet - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 09:23
- The Emergence And Growth of Bitcoin Casinos - 12 Jun, 2019 @ 20:02
- Messi start: Football ace’s restaurant finally gets green light after 12 month construction ban - 12 Jun, 2019 @ 18:41