A BRITISH woman has been left in a critical condition after being glassed in the neck while enjoying a night out in Magaluf.
The 22-year-old was struck in the neck with a glass in the Bananas de Magaluf nightclub after an argument with another reveller.
The victim had lost a lot of blood when medics arrived to the club and was transferred to the Hospital Son Espases for intensive care.
Police have launched a full investigation and are believed to have a 19-year-old British woman in custody.
If you witnessed the assault or know the parties involved please contact [email protected] or call 951273575.
- Sevilla branded a ‘disgrace’ by Liverpool players after pre-season clash sees horror tackle on young star - 22 Jul, 2019 @ 11:53
- Arrest in southern Spain after body of missing British expat OAP discovered - 22 Jul, 2019 @ 10:46
- GOODBYE ‘BEETHOVEN’: Rafa Nadal to trade in his luxury yacht for a catamaran - 21 Jul, 2019 @ 12:27
- DAYLIGHT ROBBERY: Crackdown sees nearly 20% of Palma’s terraces closed, leaving Mallorca expat owners struggling to make ends meet - 21 Jul, 2019 @ 02:32
- OPINION: War on Terraces - 21 Jul, 2019 @ 02:30
- Toddler fighting for her life after swallowing ecstasy in Spain’s Ibiza - 19 Jul, 2019 @ 13:09
- WATCH: All Blacks rugby stars perform haka in Spain’s Alhambra - 17 Jul, 2019 @ 13:51
- Drug smuggler held in Spain after hiding half a kilo of cocaine under toupee - 16 Jul, 2019 @ 13:50
- PICTURED: Grisly fate of Pamplona bulls during Spain’s famous San Fermin festival - 16 Jul, 2019 @ 12:09
- Pedro Sanchez walks away from coalition talks as political breakdown raises concern of repeat election in Spain - 16 Jul, 2019 @ 11:07