When it comes to Spain, its rarely recognised for its casinos. More for its luxurious sunsets, beaches, outrageous nightlife and most unique local dining in the world.
If you’re already planning on visiting this stunning country – and its casinos. If you happen to be going to Barcelona, it has one of the biggest draws in the country – The Casino de Ceuta; this incredible, modern and very stylish casino doesn’t have that overflowing fill with noisy attractions and thrills. They hold all of the popular games and even has its own on-sight bar and many restaurants.
A hotel is not just for sleeping at, most people don’t leave their resort throughout their stay abroad. Ibiza Gran Hotel – the stunning hotel that sits in the heart of Talamanca, Ibiza. The incredible hotel offers multiple activities for hotel stayers – including their Casino. The Casino has many leisure’s of attractions; like their slot-machine room, a huge Jackpot waiting to be won and the casino bar – which is open all-year round. There is a downfall, though it has some casino games it’s best to visit Casino de Ibiza, as it holds a lot more games – as it is an actual casino and its target is to help players win big!
The super yacht casino, which is in Marbella – the second part of the Sunborn is a yacht that is situated just below the Gibraltar’s Casino. It holds a casino and it’s also a hotel. It being the world’s first super yacht casino, and is available for private hire, but for VIP of course. The super yacht offers an exclusive bar, a huge 70m2 terrace for looking at the stars at night – a perfect night. It has two luxury suites and can accommodate up to 10 people a type of “Play & Stay” experience. For the experience gamblers as the super yacht holds games like Blackjack and American Roulette hosted by your own personal croupiers with its own dedicated waitress service.
The main Gibraltar Casino, the hotel that sits just on shore of the super yacht has many luxurious traits. The casino holds a staggering 170 Jackpot slot machines, 460 seat Gala Bingo and on the terrace is has a cocktail bar with a below zero ice line bar – with multiple screens to view the top sports that are showing on the time of your stay. The first-class gaming experience is something very spectacular and unique – with dedicated waitresses and top-deck sky restaurant and Bar or even an infinity spa.
While there are many casinos around Spain, if you aren’t experience then its best to do your research and keep update on how you play certain games, or if you’re experience then you most like would have heard of the bookmaker bonus at Timeform. They also show the odds-on sports and racing. Casinos aboard are always an experience to capture, as every casino has different practices to ensure the customers has a unique stay and to make it a highlight of their stay – while offering some of the greatest food in the world.
- Read our latest newspapers: Andalucia, Mallorca, Costa Blanca & Gibraltar - 26 May, 2019 @ 09:35
- Meet Kaat Buelens, an expat Sabinillas restaurant owner and political underdog running to be your local councillor in Manilva - 25 May, 2019 @ 14:00
- Open letter from PP’s Javier Quero to people of Casares, as he bids to become mayor and ‘return Casares to its former glory’ - 25 May, 2019 @ 12:00
- WATCH: As featured in Olive Press, The Paradise Retreat that has won International Acclaim - 25 May, 2019 @ 10:30
- WE’VE GOT THE POWER! :Expats fill up the ballot lists for vital local elections – in which FINALLY foreigners count - 24 May, 2019 @ 01:45
- Travelling to Madrid for the Champions League Final? How to Stay Safe in the Capital - 22 May, 2019 @ 15:24
- Why is Customer Service Training Important to a Business - 21 May, 2019 @ 16:38
- Is La Liga in Danger of Irrelevance? - 21 May, 2019 @ 11:21
- Sign up with Spain’s only ‘all-in- English’ mobile service - 21 May, 2019 @ 06:46
- Spanish study finds that eating nuts in first trimester of pregnancy improves child brain development - 19 May, 2019 @ 11:00