A VIDEO has shown Spurs fans chanting wildly and lifting up chairs in a bar in Madrid last night.
A separate clip showed the aftermath after police raided the bar and allegedly battered ‘50 fans’ ‘for no reason’.
But the earlier video posted to COYS NEWS revealed the motive as a bar owner reportedly phoned the police to contain the rowdy crowd.
The video, captioned YIDS IN MADRID, shows supporters chanting ‘allez allez allez, City thought they’d won it, but Tottenham pulled it back’.
The fans get louder and start jumping on chairs getting more out of control.
An estimated 100,000 fans are set to descend on Madrid for the Champions League Final.
Tottenham Hotspur staged a dramatic comeback to beat Manchester City and then Ajax in the semi-finals to reach the final for the first time.
- Dutchman donates 3,000kg of organic ‘solidarity potatoes’ to help struggling families in Javea - 18 Jun, 2019 @ 10:03
- WATCH: Plane drops water on Sierra Helada national park as forest fire blazes above Benidorm’s Aqualandia - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 20:06
- WATCH: Brit claim that he ‘slipped’ by pool to recover 37,000 euro hospital bill in Mallorca FAILS after video shows him jumping into a tree - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 15:07
- ‘HE LIKES IT’: Benidorm bar responds to claims that midget stripper advert was a ‘hate crime’ - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 12:12
- BREAKING: First chikungunya outbreak in Spain as three tourists on the Costa Blanca are infected - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 12:29
- Girl of THREE among 79 illegal immigrants intercepted as Guardia Civil arrests Alicante-based trafficking gang - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 13:27
- PICTURED: Romanian woman beheaded on the Costa Blanca as police say arrest ‘imminent’ - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 12:40
- WATCH: British-run restaurant blocked by ‘two truck loads’ of rubble as neighbour demands 150,000 for strip of land - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 18:36
- Three ‘pirate taxis’ confiscated from illicit drivers at Alicante-Elche Airport - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 17:51
- Javea’s Cova Tallada to become first beach in Valencian Community with restricted visitor access due to tourism pressure - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 15:43