A BRITISH woman, 84, who suffered a heart attack after flipping her car has been brought to Denia hospital.
The accident happened yesterday (Monday) just after midday on the road between Javea and Jesus Pobre, just near the Ermita de Popul.
The woman, driving alone, was rescued by eight firefighters after suffering a heart attack while trapped in her upturned car.
She was revived and taken by ambulance to Denia hospital, meanwhile traffic was cut in both directions for more than an hour.
The woman is in a critical condition.
- SALE: Up to 50% off at unique upholsterer and furniture supplier Harris Furnishings in Pedreguer - 23 Jul, 2019 @ 14:25
- Brit arrested after pretending he was robbed in Benidorm - 23 Jul, 2019 @ 13:03
- WATCH: Woman thrown off Vueling flight from Mallorca for wearing a ‘low-cut’ top - 22 Jul, 2019 @ 18:14
- One-year-old baby among three tourists killed in car collision on the AP-7 motorway near Alicante - 22 Jul, 2019 @ 17:27
- Expat, 61, murders his wife, 57, and tries to commit suicide in Calpe on Spain’s Costa Blanca - 22 Jul, 2019 @ 16:40
- Family of injured British tourist who broke his neck on a Benidorm waterslide blast Aqualandia’s denial of responsibility - 22 Jul, 2019 @ 16:00
- PLEASE FIND EINSTEIN!: Expat pleads for help after 60-year-old talking parrot STOLEN from Costa Blanca restaurant - 22 Jul, 2019 @ 15:02
- OPINION: The ruling that Javier Sanchez is Julio Iglesias’ third-born son is about more than money – it’s about vindication - 22 Jul, 2019 @ 14:02
- Javea’s first-ever Gay Pride parade declared a ‘huge success’ after British participants encounter only one old man ‘growling from a balcony’ - 22 Jul, 2019 @ 13:46
- British expat launches cervical cancer awareness campaign after mum dies at just 41 on Spain’s Costa Blanca - 22 Jul, 2019 @ 13:34