“INCREDIBLE INDIA”, is coming to Ronda on Friday, 5 August.
Billed as a GRAN CENA ESPECTÁCULO, will provide an evening of entertainment and Indian food which, the organisers claim, will fill our hearts with an unforgettable experience.
We are promised music, dance and performance, accompanied by food from this fascinating country. There are belly dancers, fire dancers, an Australian didgeridoo dance, a Bollywood show and much much more.
This all takes place in the Auditorio Blas Infante and adjacent gardens, between the Plaza de Toros and the Parador Hotel, between 8.00pm and 1.00am.
Tickets are priced at just 10€ (6€ for children) and are on sale at the Casa de Cultura, Calle Virgen de la Paz, at the Centro Baba on Calle Granada (next to the Endesa office) or on the door.
Ten percent of the proceeds from ticket sales will be donated to humanitarian aid charities in Sri Lanka and India.
Date: Friday 5 August 2011
Time: 8.00 pm – 1.00 am
Place: Auditorio Blas Infante, Ronda
Tickets: 10€ adults, 6€ children from Casa de Cultura, Centro Baba or on the door.
- Sierra Nevada’s biggest ski school EOE celebrates 30th birthday - 2 Jan, 2017 @ 21:11
- San Pedro New Year concert tickets on sale - 31 Dec, 2016 @ 18:30
- Queen’s New Year honours for two British residents in Spain - 30 Dec, 2016 @ 23:30
- Merry Christmas to all our valued readers and advertisers - 25 Dec, 2016 @ 09:07
- Police helicopter crew rescue dog and owner from Malaga floods - 4 Dec, 2016 @ 18:09
- Costa del Sol torrential rain alert raised to orange - 23 Oct, 2016 @ 14:45
- Police investigate death of Brit found bound and semi-naked at Malaga airport - 23 Oct, 2016 @ 10:58
- Spain’s PSOE leader resigns with Andalucia regional head Suzana Diaz favourite to succeed him - 2 Oct, 2016 @ 13:14
- Velez-Malaga gas explosion injures at least 77 people - 2 Oct, 2016 @ 12:16
- Chinese hotel group Wanda has got its eyes on the Costa del Sol - 23 Sep, 2016 @ 09:33