EXCLUSIVE: Ground Zero – the ‘druidic’ circle hideaway of Madeleine McCann suspect Christian Brueckner
IT was his secret camp that he called his ‘little paradise’. A copse of trees overlooking the expansive Barragem do Arade reservoir, it conveniently had...
EXCLUSIVE: Costa del Sol-based expat allegedly scammed many Brits with insurance policies
AN expat who the Olive Press exposed as a holiday rental fraudster also took money for fake insurance policies. Juliette de Courcy Withey allegedly scammed...
EXCLUSIVE: Lawyer who pinpointed Portugal lake where cops are searching for Madeleine McCann’s body links the case to another...
By Jon Clarke in Silves A LAWYER who twice oversaw searches at a reservoir looking for Madeleine McCann in 2008, has slammed the Portuguese police...
19-year-old arrested for allegedly stabbing a shop manager in the neck in Marbella
A 19-YEAR-OLD who allegedly stabbed a food shop manager in the neck in Marbella has been arrested. The young man is accused of assaulting the...
Michael Jordan in Marbella
Turning on the light in your four-star Mallorca hotel to swarms of BED BUGS
Gorillas at bioparc zoo enjoy munching on leftover food
Semana Santa in Ronda
Semana Santa in Ronda
Semana Santa in Ronda: A female legionnaire leading Jesus and her squadron across the bridge
EXPANDING HORIZONS: What a difference breakfast makes from the UK to France and Spain, writes Susannah Grant
I CAN and have eaten snake's blood for lunch and worms for dinner but breakfast is sacred. On a weekend, ideally it would include...
WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT
- SEC on Notorious Spanish fraudster ‘Little Nicolas’ collects fourth jail sentence: “Why hasn’t anyone done a film about this guy??” Mar 29, 23:18
- Val.aroma on MESSAGE IN A BOTTLE: Finding out a little more about aromatherapy: “Thanks Susannah for your flair and elegance! We are lucky and proud to have you in our Aroma talks as…” Mar 27, 14:55
- Wolfgang on Protestors come out in force on streets of Madrid to denounce regional government’s ‘dismantling’ of healthcare system: “Germany will warmly welcome all doctors from Madrid, who are looking for better labour conditions and salary! Ayuso has to…” Feb 12, 19:43
- Wolfgang on OLIVE PRESS CAMPAIGN: Bus company Avanza promises to improve services along the coast if demand becomes clear: “The problem is not a lack of cash mashines, the problem is the lack of visible bus stops with a…” Feb 9, 15:34
- Wolfgang on IN PICTURES: If trees could talk then these 10 amazing trees in Spain would have some tales to tell: “What a nice gigantism! Where on earth may I watch a sequoia tree over 1000 m tall? To my knowledge,…” Feb 5, 23:23
- Wolfgang on OLIVE PRESS OPINION: It should be a basic no-brainer to run reliable buses up and down the coast: “As long as tickets for a bus ride are so cheap, the private bus companies will not change that situation.” Jan 28, 21:07
- Wolfgang on ‘Disgusting, frustrating, nightmare, shambles:’ Residents in Spain’s Costa del Sol vent their feelings at the region’s public transport: “The buses in Estepona only serve the main road along the coast. I live on top of a hill just…” Jan 20, 15:01