Liquidators probing whether crypto exchange Globix was ‘a fraud or Ponzi scheme’ as the CEO flees to Barcelona
Have you had dealings with Globix? Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org THE Gibraltar courts have stepped in to probe a suspect crypto trading platform amid allegations it...
Nightmare over: Spain finally approves driving licence deal with UK, meaning residents can legally get back on the roads
THE SPANISH Cabinet on Tuesday finally approved a deal between Spain and the United Kingdom covering driving licence exchange, as well as the exchange...
EXCLUSIVE: Giant crypto exchange Globix goes into liquidation amid rumours of missing €70 million
Have you invested money with Globix? Contact us email@example.com A LEADING UK liquidator has been brought in to close down crypto company Globix which is...
Alora properties go above and beyond to meet buys’ needs
ALORA Properties owner Margaret Mitchell moved from Scotland to Spain in 1997 and has worked in the real estate sector since then selling to...
Woman arrested in Spain’s Palma for posing as Guardia Civil officer to Tinder lover Olive Press News
The Collapse of Construction Company Otero
Valencia firefighters rescue earthquake survivors in Turkey
The Marbella Money Motorway
Welcome to the 'Petra of Andalucia'
Bioparc Fuengirola - Keeping the animals warm during the cold snap
Jet zero: Imposing frequent flyer surcharges to try to encourage us to fly less won’t work
YOU’LL be aware of the frequently referred term net zero, but let me introduce you to jet zero. Governments have stated their intention to switch...
WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT
- Wolfgang on Protestors come out in force on streets of Madrid to denounce regional government’s ‘dismantling’ of healthcare system: “Germany will warmly welcome all doctors from Madrid, who are looking for better labour conditions and salary! Ayuso has to…” Feb 12, 19:43
- Wolfgang on OLIVE PRESS CAMPAIGN: Bus company Avanza promises to improve services along the coast if demand becomes clear: “The problem is not a lack of cash mashines, the problem is the lack of visible bus stops with a…” Feb 9, 15:34
- Wolfgang on IN PICTURES: If trees could talk then these 10 amazing trees in Spain would have some tales to tell: “What a nice gigantism! Where on earth may I watch a sequoia tree over 1000 m tall? To my knowledge,…” Feb 5, 23:23
- Wolfgang on OLIVE PRESS OPINION: It should be a basic no-brainer to run reliable buses up and down the coast: “As long as tickets for a bus ride are so cheap, the private bus companies will not change that situation.” Jan 28, 21:07
- Wolfgang on ‘Disgusting, frustrating, nightmare, shambles:’ Residents in Spain’s Costa del Sol vent their feelings at the region’s public transport: “The buses in Estepona only serve the main road along the coast. I live on top of a hill just…” Jan 20, 15:01
- Paulinho on Barcelona raises tourist tax again in bid to boost coffers and chase ‘quality tourism’: “It would be great to do something to improve security in Barcelona. Almost every week someone I know experiences a…” Jan 17, 22:34
- Wolfgang on CASH BID: €2bn asked for to expand Costa del Sol railway to Marbella, Estepona and Algeciras: “2 Billion versus 43 Billion Euros from the EU taxpayer’s pocket. Isn’t that quite a difference? Therefore again I assume…” Dec 26, 20:22