PROPERTY in Ronda is on the up again!
And following the much awaited – and applauded – decision to stop work at the controversial Los Merinos site, the value of legal property is now heading in the right direction.
As Villas and Fincas boss Oscar Ernstsen explains, ‘property in Ronda and nearby areas is now highly sought after’.
“We are now looking to expand our portfolio in Ronda,” he adds. “We are looking at everything from fincas to farms.
“Following the Los Merinos ruling, having a legal country property is all of a sudden priceless.”
Villas and Fincas already has a number of listings in the Ronda area including the exclusive La Melonera estate worth around €5 million.
The company – which is expanding into Sevilla in the next few months – also has plans to develop its agricultural arm.
Tapping into the growing Arab and Asian markets, Villas and Fincas has seen an increased demand not just for country homes but for country lifestyles.
“The agricultural market is a very exciting one for us,” Oscar says. “Everything from a small farm for personal use to 500 hectare farms to be used as businesses are becoming more and more popular.”
For more information visit www.villasfincas.com or call 952 89 51 39
- SLOW TRAVEL: Run down your rev count in Ronda where slow travel is the new mantra - 21 Jul, 2019 @ 09:59
- FILTHY RICH: How the other half live when on holiday in southern Spain, from Saudi Royalty to British prime ministers and American billionaires - 21 Jul, 2019 @ 08:50
- PICTURED: ‘Shark’ spotted near swimmers on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Jul, 2019 @ 17:38
- Don’t miss the Bollywood and glitter themed pool parties at Max Beach on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 17 Jul, 2019 @ 17:42
- EXPLAINED: The grey skies and punishing hot winds which arrived on Spain’s Costa del Sol today - 12 Jul, 2019 @ 22:06
- Potimarron Message – Fruits from the heart! - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 14:15
- Tai Chi in the river of Happiness with Master Choy - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 13:59
- Two young Brits rescued from ravine after getting lost on Marbella’s La Concha mountain - 8 Jul, 2019 @ 15:57
- That perfect Spanish afternoon can prove more elusive than first thought, writes Lesley Keith - 7 Jul, 2019 @ 12:19
- ‘I will work hard for you’, promises Bill Anderson, the first ever Brit to serve on Mijas Council - 5 Jul, 2019 @ 17:02