PROPERTY in Ronda is on the up again!
And following the much awaited – and applauded – decision to stop work at the controversial Los Merinos site, the value of legal property is now heading in the right direction.
As Villas and Fincas boss Oscar Ernstsen explains, ‘property in Ronda and nearby areas is now highly sought after’.
“We are now looking to expand our portfolio in Ronda,” he adds. “We are looking at everything from fincas to farms.
“Following the Los Merinos ruling, having a legal country property is all of a sudden priceless.”
Villas and Fincas already has a number of listings in the Ronda area including the exclusive La Melonera estate worth around €5 million.
The company – which is expanding into Sevilla in the next few months – also has plans to develop its agricultural arm.
Tapping into the growing Arab and Asian markets, Villas and Fincas has seen an increased demand not just for country homes but for country lifestyles.
“The agricultural market is a very exciting one for us,” Oscar says. “Everything from a small farm for personal use to 500 hectare farms to be used as businesses are becoming more and more popular.”
For more information visit www.villasfincas.com or call 952 89 51 39
- Caught live: Massive winner from UK’s most relevant band of the last few decades - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 20:42
- 11 new villages make it onto Spain’s ‘most beautiful’ list - 17 Feb, 2019 @ 12:40
- FAB FRESCOS: Spain has some of the best, but how many do you recognise? - 17 Feb, 2019 @ 10:51
- Maldonado’s Mijas is like nowhere else says Bill Anderson as just five are running the town council - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 13:00
- Benabola Hotel in Marbella gets a revamped roof terrace ready for the summer season - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 11:00
- EXPANSION: Pole position as long-running expat agent opens fifth office in central Marbella - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 10:31
- Using Cryptocurrency as a Major Mode of Payment - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 07:58
- WATCH: Dramatic six-car pile-up blocks Marbella tunnel as Guardia Civil on scene - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 18:58
- Mallorca finca featured in New York Times - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 18:21
- World Trade Center Gibraltar celebrates two years of thriving international business - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 09:45