ESTABLISHED agent Susanne Teres has built up an unparalleled reputation on the Mijas property scene.
Originally going on holiday and falling in love with the whitewashed village over thirty years ago, Susanne has not looked back since and is still proud to call Mijas her home.
In the early eighties she opened up Mijas Properties, a real estate business which offers everything from sales to holiday and long term rentals to property management. With a great experienced staff operating in English, Spanish and French who all sharing Susanne’s enthusiasm and dedication to their clients.
“Mijas is really on the map now,” she explains. “I have watched the village grow over the last three decades and it is more popular than ever now!
“Although we still have a lot of British clients, we also have many other nationalities who are drawn to this part of Andalucia.
She adds: “It’s also wonderful to have clients returning to us year after year and I am so grateful for their loyal support.”
Mijas Properties bright spacious offices have undergone recent refurbishment, and have fabulous panoramic views overlooking the sea. Situated in the heart of the village , close to the town hall and next to Zurich Insurance offices.
As Susanne explains “It is the unrivalled views from Mijas Pueblo and the traditional charm of this white washed village that encaptures visitors with its magic.”
• For more information please call 952 48 50 25 or visit www.mijasproperties.com
- The Online Gambling Industry in Gibraltar - 23 Apr, 2019 @ 14:10
- Heat and sun returns to Spain’s Costa del Sol from Friday with highs of 24C forecast for next week - 23 Apr, 2019 @ 12:54
- NOT MOO-VING: Moment stubborn cow causes traffic jam on busy A-7 in southern Spain - 23 Apr, 2019 @ 12:31
- Almost 40% of Spaniards fear Brexit will have a ‘very negative’ impact on Spain’s economy - 20 Apr, 2019 @ 11:03
- A Guide To Choosing The Right Casino For You - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 09:05
- Paedo pensioner, 88, spared jail after sexually abusing neighbour’s 8-year-old daughter in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 14:37
- IN PICTURES: Easter processions kick off in fine weather in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 10:06
- IN PICS: British family and Madrid studio restore gorgeous period house in Spain into B&B - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 17:54
- SHELL SHOCKED: Unexploded BOMB found on property in Spain’s Malaga - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 12:05
- World Dance Day Saturday 13th April 2019 - 12 Apr, 2019 @ 16:38