ESTABLISHED agent Susanne Teres has built up an unparalleled reputation on the Mijas property scene.
Originally going on holiday and falling in love with the whitewashed village over thirty years ago, Susanne has not looked back since and is still proud to call Mijas her home.
In the early eighties she opened up Mijas Properties, a real estate business which offers everything from sales to holiday and long term rentals to property management. With a great experienced staff operating in English, Spanish and French who all sharing Susanne’s enthusiasm and dedication to their clients.
“Mijas is really on the map now,” she explains. “I have watched the village grow over the last three decades and it is more popular than ever now!
“Although we still have a lot of British clients, we also have many other nationalities who are drawn to this part of Andalucia.
She adds: “It’s also wonderful to have clients returning to us year after year and I am so grateful for their loyal support.”
Mijas Properties bright spacious offices have undergone recent refurbishment, and have fabulous panoramic views overlooking the sea. Situated in the heart of the village , close to the town hall and next to Zurich Insurance offices.
As Susanne explains “It is the unrivalled views from Mijas Pueblo and the traditional charm of this white washed village that encaptures visitors with its magic.”
• For more information please call 952 48 50 25 or visit www.mijasproperties.com
- PICTURED: ‘Shark’ spotted near swimmers on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Jul, 2019 @ 17:38
- Don’t miss the Bollywood and glitter themed pool parties at Max Beach on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 17 Jul, 2019 @ 17:42
- EXPLAINED: The grey skies and punishing hot winds which arrived on Spain’s Costa del Sol today - 12 Jul, 2019 @ 22:06
- Potimarron Message – Fruits from the heart! - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 14:15
- Tai Chi in the river of Happiness with Master Choy - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 13:59
- Two young Brits rescued from ravine after getting lost on Marbella’s La Concha mountain - 8 Jul, 2019 @ 15:57
- That perfect Spanish afternoon can prove more elusive than first thought, writes Lesley Keith - 7 Jul, 2019 @ 12:19
- ‘I will work hard for you’, promises Bill Anderson, the first ever Brit to serve on Mijas Council - 5 Jul, 2019 @ 17:02
- Figuring out your next career move: Where to start from? - 3 Jul, 2019 @ 10:19
- Online Sports Betting in Spain – Where to Play & What’s Legal? - 2 Jul, 2019 @ 09:16