- OP Xtreme
- Business & Finance
- Crime & Law
- Food Drink
- News Features
- Eating Out
- Andalucia Property Search
A taste of Bethlehem in Spain
• JIMERA DE LIBAR BELEN: Photographs by Karl Smallman
Do you have news for us?
Click to contact the newsdesk!
THE Belen (live nativity scene) is a common tradition throughout Andalucia during the festive season with locals bringing a taste of Bethlehem to Spain.
These scenes were captured by photographer Karl Smallman in his local village of Jimera de Libar.
Reader Comments »
The views expressed in the comments above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Olive Press.
Messages will be moderated or deleted if they:
• Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others
• Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
• Contain swear words or other language likely to offend
• Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court
• Advertise products or services for profit or gain
• Are seen to impersonate someone else
• Include contact details such as phone numbers, postal or email addresses
• Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others
• If you have a complaint about a comment please email [email protected]