LOCK up your daughters because Spain’s most famous bullfighting brothers have seen red and
are divorcing their wives.
Toreros Fran and Cayetano Rivera Ordonez – who are rarely out of the gossip magazines – are getting divorced in the same month.
Older brother Fran – who owns the Ronda bullring – is splitting from Eugenia Martinez de Irujo, who is the youngest daughter of Spain’s richest woman the Duchess of Alba.
Meanwhile his younger brother Cayetano – who is a model for Armani – has also begun divorce proceedings to separate from his wife, actress and model, Blanca Romero.
- La La lovin’ it! New organic olive oil ‘experience’ in Ronda - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 14:27
- The Cat’s Whiskers: Is Sierra de Gata Spain’s most delightful region? - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 10:00
- Why Sotogrande’s La Gran Reserva is one of Andalucia’s most exciting new developments - 23 Nov, 2018 @ 12:15
- How the Olive Press has survived 300 issues – and is continuing to grow - 14 Sep, 2018 @ 09:48
- How a Costa del Sol-based financial services business gives back to the community - 18 Aug, 2018 @ 16:58
- ‘Evil’ monkey dubbed Dracula robs British family of cash and passports on Gibraltar’s Skywalk - 22 Jul, 2018 @ 12:32
- West End comes to Sotogrande in aid of charity - 24 Jun, 2018 @ 14:14
- Olive Press publisher Jon Clarke gets five star access to Spain’s three Michelin Star heroes - 1 Apr, 2018 @ 15:00
- NICE ONE SON: Valldemossa’s Son Viscos is the perfect B&B for a weekend escape - 21 Mar, 2018 @ 11:00
- El Bulli restaurant owner creates Spanish culinary encyclopedia - 18 Mar, 2018 @ 12:00