HOLLYWOOD star Scarlett Johansson has been chosen to be the new face of Mango while her Spanish counterpart Penelope Cruz is set to star in the next Pirates of the Caribbean film.
Johansson appeared at the launch of Mango’s latest winter collection in Madrid. She presented the collection after being chosen to front the campaign.
Also at the launch was Monica Cruz who designed a range for Mango last year with her sister Penelope.
Penelope Cruz will replace Keira Knightley as the heroine in the fourth Pirates of the Caribbean film.
The film, due for release in 2011, will see Cruz star alongside Jonny Depp, with noticeable absences of stars Orlando Bloom and Knightley.
- ALIVE AND KICKING: Trio of British rock legends wow the festival crowds at Lisbon’s Nos Alive - 17 Jul, 2019 @ 17:18
- OPINION: Amid Champions League final ecstasy and agony, Brit fans in Madrid did us proud - 7 Jun, 2019 @ 14:48
- ON THE CHEAP The Germans in Madrid wishing for Champions League final success - 1 Jun, 2019 @ 14:31
- OPINION: Expats will make all the difference in tomorrow’s elections, both as candidates and in the polling booths - 25 May, 2019 @ 11:45
- IN PICS: This paradise retreat has won international acclaim and is just 15 minutes from Spain’s Costa del Sol (read for special Olive Press offer) - 17 May, 2019 @ 09:37
- EXCLUSIVE : Over 96% of Madrid’s hotels FULL as prices skyrocket to €26,000 for two nights on Champions League weekend - 11 May, 2019 @ 16:26
- Freddie Starr dies in Spain - 9 May, 2019 @ 23:50
- Madrid’s born-again Gran Hotel Ingles is the lap of Belle Epoque luxury, discovers Olive Press editor Jon Clarke - 5 May, 2019 @ 10:08
- Witnesses describe ‘bloodbath’ after British soldier ‘glassed by her pal’ in Mallorca club - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 10:45
- La La lovin’ it! New organic olive oil ‘experience’ in Ronda - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 14:27