Maybe it’s a good weekend to stay indoors…
Three Andalucian provinces – Córdoba, Huelva, and Sevilla–are on ‘Orange Alert’ as Spain faces its first major heatwave of the summer.
The alert issued by the Spanish State meteorological Agency AEMET warns that temperatures may reach a sizzling 40 degrees in these areas.
‘Yellow Alerts’ have been issued for Almeria, Cadiz, and Jaen as well.
If you just can’t resist the great outdoors of Andalucian this weekend, at least make sure you stay hydrated and smother yourself in sunscreen!
- La La lovin’ it! New organic olive oil ‘experience’ in Ronda - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 14:27
- The Cat’s Whiskers: Is Sierra de Gata Spain’s most delightful region? - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 10:00
- Why Sotogrande’s La Gran Reserva is one of Andalucia’s most exciting new developments - 23 Nov, 2018 @ 12:15
- How the Olive Press has survived 300 issues – and is continuing to grow - 14 Sep, 2018 @ 09:48
- How a Costa del Sol-based financial services business gives back to the community - 18 Aug, 2018 @ 16:58
- ‘Evil’ monkey dubbed Dracula robs British family of cash and passports on Gibraltar’s Skywalk - 22 Jul, 2018 @ 12:32
- West End comes to Sotogrande in aid of charity - 24 Jun, 2018 @ 14:14
- Olive Press publisher Jon Clarke gets five star access to Spain’s three Michelin Star heroes - 1 Apr, 2018 @ 15:00
- NICE ONE SON: Valldemossa’s Son Viscos is the perfect B&B for a weekend escape - 21 Mar, 2018 @ 11:00
- El Bulli restaurant owner creates Spanish culinary encyclopedia - 18 Mar, 2018 @ 12:00