AS we come to the end of the hottest August on record the Olive Press is thrilled with the summer it’s had.
The paper has been breaking records for both numbers and revenue and we can only thank our readers for helping make this happen.
Most importantly though, the Olive Press is proud to launch its very own property portal, http://www.allaboutandaluciaproperty.com/
Now you can locate your dream property across the region from the comfort of your own home. With thousands of properties already, the new portal is proving a big hit!
There has never been a better time to buy yourself a holiday home or a permanent place to live here.
Everything from a palatial beach property to a tiny bolthole in a mountain village, there are more bargains now than at any time in the last decade.
With the property bubble well and truly burst, the prices have tumbled and there are plenty of great deals for the shrewd investor.
With its five years investigating and writing about the property market in Spain, the Olive Press newspaper is perfectly placed to give you top tips and in-depth analysis on the market.
With a range of experienced writers on the ground, we have up-to-date information and stories on interesting developments, properties and other professionals.
Through our new property portal you will find a huge range of properties from the region’s most established and trusted agents, plus hundreds of private owners looking for a quick sale.
Step inside and browse our advanced search engine to see what might suit your budget in each specific town of Andalucia, as well as Murcia, and soon Alicante, as well.
Search by price, property type and area and get an idea of what is available.
And in classic Olive Press style, we deliver the facts about each property simply, cleanly and efficiently.
Whether your looking for a village ruin or a palatial coastal mansion, you’ll find prices slashed and buyers ready to do deals…
Don’t waste time – find your dream Spanish home now…
- Sierra Nevada’s biggest ski school EOE celebrates 30th birthday - 2 Jan, 2017 @ 21:11
- San Pedro New Year concert tickets on sale - 31 Dec, 2016 @ 18:30
- Queen’s New Year honours for two British residents in Spain - 30 Dec, 2016 @ 23:30
- Merry Christmas to all our valued readers and advertisers - 25 Dec, 2016 @ 09:07
- Police helicopter crew rescue dog and owner from Malaga floods - 4 Dec, 2016 @ 18:09
- Costa del Sol torrential rain alert raised to orange - 23 Oct, 2016 @ 14:45
- Police investigate death of Brit found bound and semi-naked at Malaga airport - 23 Oct, 2016 @ 10:58
- Spain’s PSOE leader resigns with Andalucia regional head Suzana Diaz favourite to succeed him - 2 Oct, 2016 @ 13:14
- Velez-Malaga gas explosion injures at least 77 people - 2 Oct, 2016 @ 12:16
- Chinese hotel group Wanda has got its eyes on the Costa del Sol - 23 Sep, 2016 @ 09:33