A PAIR of international ballet companies are about to pas de deux around Malaga.
On November 19, Nerja’s cultural centre will host the latest production of the National Ballet of Paraguay.
The contemporary dance production is based on the work of Paraguayan author Augusto Roa Bastos, the winner of the most prestigious Hispanic literary prize, the Premio de Cervantes.
The production, which has been on show in London, is called Isadora in tribute to dance legend Isadora Duncan.
Also fresh from London’s West End a series of ballet stars, including Matthew Powell and Yamato Mashiko, will descend on Competa on December 4 and 5.
The Reach4Dance company is bringing together the cream of UK’s young dance talent with a series of performances.
More details on www.competaart.com.
- La La lovin’ it! New organic olive oil ‘experience’ in Ronda - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 14:27
- The Cat’s Whiskers: Is Sierra de Gata Spain’s most delightful region? - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 10:00
- Why Sotogrande’s La Gran Reserva is one of Andalucia’s most exciting new developments - 23 Nov, 2018 @ 12:15
- How the Olive Press has survived 300 issues – and is continuing to grow - 14 Sep, 2018 @ 09:48
- How a Costa del Sol-based financial services business gives back to the community - 18 Aug, 2018 @ 16:58
- ‘Evil’ monkey dubbed Dracula robs British family of cash and passports on Gibraltar’s Skywalk - 22 Jul, 2018 @ 12:32
- West End comes to Sotogrande in aid of charity - 24 Jun, 2018 @ 14:14
- Olive Press publisher Jon Clarke gets five star access to Spain’s three Michelin Star heroes - 1 Apr, 2018 @ 15:00
- NICE ONE SON: Valldemossa’s Son Viscos is the perfect B&B for a weekend escape - 21 Mar, 2018 @ 11:00
- El Bulli restaurant owner creates Spanish culinary encyclopedia - 18 Mar, 2018 @ 12:00