By Amie Keeley
VICTIMS of the alleged Marbella property fraudster Darragh MacAnthony staged a protest in London yesterday.
The Misled Realty Investor Support Group delivered a petition to No 10 Downing Street demanding action against his Spanish based company, MacAnthony Realty International.
It carried over 800 signatures from people who claim they were conned by the MRI sales team and collectively, have lost millions of pounds through bogus property deals.
The march began outside MRI’s notorious law firm, Carter-Ruck near St. Paul’s, and received support from East Antrim MP Sammy Wilson.
Mr Wilson joins members of the group who are seeking changes to the current UK and EU legal system, which has not protected these investors from losing retirement funds and savings to corrupt developers.
- Expat female chef chases off machete-wielding robbers - 18 Mar, 2011 @ 06:00
- People who study are healthier - 18 Mar, 2011 @ 05:30
- Poet Carlos Pranger: The new Brenan - 18 Mar, 2011 @ 05:00
- Spanish women are having fewer children - 17 Mar, 2011 @ 07:15
- Pill bargaining - 17 Mar, 2011 @ 07:00
- Carmen Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum set to open in Malaga - 16 Mar, 2011 @ 08:00
- Spain complains about Gibraltar landfill plans - 16 Mar, 2011 @ 08:00
- Operation nuclear clean-up - 15 Mar, 2011 @ 08:30
- Sevilla royal visit for Prince Charles and Camilla - 14 Mar, 2011 @ 10:56
- Ruffled feathers in Ronda - 14 Mar, 2011 @ 08:45