STARS of hit ITV comedy Benidorm will feature in a series of public service commercials offering advice to British citizens on all aspects of Spanish life.
Actors Sheila Reid and Keith Barron, who play Madge Harvey and Benidorm’s deputy mayor, will voice the adverts along with the show’s creator and writer Derren Litten.
The adverts will be played on English-speaking radio stations across Spain, including Andalucia, the Balearics and the Canaries over the coming months.
The campaign will focus on what the British Consulates have identified as the key issues facing Brits in Spain, including registering on the Padron and passport renewal.
For more information about life in Spain visit www.ukinspain.fco.gov.uk
- Fake Ferrari gang busted in Spain - 31 Jul, 2013 @ 19:33
- Sunday shopping for cruise passengers in Malaga - 30 Jul, 2013 @ 19:40
- Socialists demand Rajoy resignation over payment scandal - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 22:18
- Spanish border police accused of discrimination by Gibraltar MEP - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 21:25
- Donana under threat from gas extraction - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 09:30
- Duchess of York’s friend killed in Marbella blaze - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 09:00
- Massage therapy on rise in Spain - 2 Feb, 2013 @ 15:34
- Spanish art fair pays collectors to attend - 30 Jan, 2013 @ 12:38
- Fresh ideas - 29 Jan, 2013 @ 14:00
- Fighting the fat in Spain - 29 Jan, 2013 @ 11:02