CHEEKY robbers who stole a huge stash of women’s underwear from a warehouse have been arrested.
The naughty pair made off with 500,000 items, mainly knickers and thongs, worth around 200,000 euros, from the property in Alhaurin el Grande.
One suspect is believed to be responsible for the robbery while the other is understood to be facing charges of receiving stolen goods.
The underwear was taken from the warehouse of manufacturing company Internacional Lencera.
The items were later traced to two warehouses in Malaga and Mijas, where they had been delivered by lorry.
- Thousands evacuated as forest fire spreads along Costa del Sol - 31 Aug, 2012 @ 11:01
- Irishman shot in Torremolinos bar - 28 Aug, 2012 @ 10:27
- Experts confirm remains found on Cordoba estate belong to missing youngsters Ruth and Jose Breton - 27 Aug, 2012 @ 17:02
- Naked Chef Jamie Oliver in Marbella - 24 Aug, 2012 @ 18:24
- ‘Sickening’ kitten attacks in Estepona - 22 Aug, 2012 @ 12:55
- Little and large: Petite star Eva Longoria poses with fellow diner in Marbella - 21 Aug, 2012 @ 13:23
- Sheikh to sell Malaga FC - 19 Aug, 2012 @ 13:00
- Mercadona recalls cosmetic products linked to cancer - 15 Aug, 2012 @ 13:57
- David Cameron enjoys a summer holiday in Spain - 15 Aug, 2012 @ 10:28
- Gibraltar’s biggest ever dance festival set to attract some of the best DJs to the Rock - 27 Jul, 2012 @ 11:46