EXCLUSIVE By Wendy Williams
IN classic gangster rap style, he is being flown in by private jet for just one night of entertainment.
Thanks to a deal cut with nightclub promoter Johnny ‘B’ Gomez, huge US rapper Snoop Dogg is to perform on stage in Marbella.
The huge star is being jetted in for a show at hip new club ‘Chinawhite by Dreamers’ in Puerto Banus on July 3.
Snoop – whose latest album Doggumentary was released in March – will be performing at the MTV Ibiza tour and in Italy before jetting in for the night.
He is not the only high profile name hitting the recently relaunched club this summer.
Gomez told the Olive Press, he is ‘110 per cent sure’ that 50 Cent will also be coming to play next month.
And, he added, that other big names ‘almost certainly’ expected to join the fun this summer include Will.i.am, Ne-yo, Rihanna and Soul II Soul.
“Jazzy B from Soul II Soul and Ne-yo are already booked and we have some other surprises,” he said.
Sadly though, an audacious plan to bring the world’s biggest rapper Eminem to Spain is not going to happen due to his staggering 250,000 euro demand for one show.
Gomez meanwhile insisted that a row between the new venue and London’s Chinawhite was all being ‘sorted out’.
The UK owners want the name changed and are demanding compensation.
- Fake Ferrari gang busted in Spain - 31 Jul, 2013 @ 19:33
- Sunday shopping for cruise passengers in Malaga - 30 Jul, 2013 @ 19:40
- Socialists demand Rajoy resignation over payment scandal - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 22:18
- Spanish border police accused of discrimination by Gibraltar MEP - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 21:25
- Donana under threat from gas extraction - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 09:30
- Duchess of York’s friend killed in Marbella blaze - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 09:00
- Massage therapy on rise in Spain - 2 Feb, 2013 @ 15:34
- Spanish art fair pays collectors to attend - 30 Jan, 2013 @ 12:38
- Fresh ideas - 29 Jan, 2013 @ 14:00
- Fighting the fat in Spain - 29 Jan, 2013 @ 11:02