FOR those looking for something to read on the beach this summer, a British expat has penned her first ‘chick-lit’ novel.
Trish Proud, 64, who splits her time between Surrey and Marbella, has written a book called Soulmate, now available on Kindle and for iPads.
“I am delighted that Amazon Kindle has decided to publish it,” explained Proud.
“In today’s modern world more and more people are choosing to read books via Kindle, you can even plug in earphones and listen to it, which is great if just lying on the beach,” she added.
Aimed at the female market, the novel centres around protagonist Tillie Anton as she jets in for a girls holiday in Marbella looking for a soulmate.
- Thousands evacuated as forest fire spreads along Costa del Sol - 31 Aug, 2012 @ 11:01
- Irishman shot in Torremolinos bar - 28 Aug, 2012 @ 10:27
- Experts confirm remains found on Cordoba estate belong to missing youngsters Ruth and Jose Breton - 27 Aug, 2012 @ 17:02
- Naked Chef Jamie Oliver in Marbella - 24 Aug, 2012 @ 18:24
- ‘Sickening’ kitten attacks in Estepona - 22 Aug, 2012 @ 12:55
- Little and large: Petite star Eva Longoria poses with fellow diner in Marbella - 21 Aug, 2012 @ 13:23
- Sheikh to sell Malaga FC - 19 Aug, 2012 @ 13:00
- Mercadona recalls cosmetic products linked to cancer - 15 Aug, 2012 @ 13:57
- David Cameron enjoys a summer holiday in Spain - 15 Aug, 2012 @ 10:28
- Gibraltar’s biggest ever dance festival set to attract some of the best DJs to the Rock - 27 Jul, 2012 @ 11:46