By Wendy Williams
THE victims of a Turkish property scam, exposed by the Olive Press, have launched a website to help trace perpetrators Nigel and Margaret ‘Mags’ Andrews.
The website is aiming to track down the Scottish couple, who went ‘on the run’ after an estimated one million euros of investors’ money went missing.
They had been marketing the Royal Resorts Turkey project from an office at the Guadalpin Hotel in Marbella but vanished last June.
Now, their victims have launched a new website www.royal-resorts-turkey.com to help swap information about the fugitive couple in a bid to see them behind bars.
Instigator Tony May, 70, who paid 70,000 euros for an apartment that was never built, has thanked the Olive Press for its help in getting this far.
“You deserve a lot of credit for publicising my plight which allowed other victims to contact me and together, as a team, create this site,” he said.
- Thousands evacuated as forest fire spreads along Costa del Sol - 31 Aug, 2012 @ 11:01
- Irishman shot in Torremolinos bar - 28 Aug, 2012 @ 10:27
- Experts confirm remains found on Cordoba estate belong to missing youngsters Ruth and Jose Breton - 27 Aug, 2012 @ 17:02
- Naked Chef Jamie Oliver in Marbella - 24 Aug, 2012 @ 18:24
- ‘Sickening’ kitten attacks in Estepona - 22 Aug, 2012 @ 12:55
- Little and large: Petite star Eva Longoria poses with fellow diner in Marbella - 21 Aug, 2012 @ 13:23
- Sheikh to sell Malaga FC - 19 Aug, 2012 @ 13:00
- Mercadona recalls cosmetic products linked to cancer - 15 Aug, 2012 @ 13:57
- David Cameron enjoys a summer holiday in Spain - 15 Aug, 2012 @ 10:28
- Gibraltar’s biggest ever dance festival set to attract some of the best DJs to the Rock - 27 Jul, 2012 @ 11:46