THE quest to avoid a ‘saggy bottom,’ ‘muffin top’ or ‘bum cleavage’ while squeezing into denim is more stressful than moving house, a survey has found.
Online retailer isme.com quizzed 1000 women over 50, with 43 per cent making the claim, while two thirds confirmed it was the most stressful item of clothing to buy.
Loose Women presenter Lynda Bellingham, a brand ambassador for isme.com, added her voice to the outcry.
“Like so many people, I am tired of the High Street’s ‘one-size fits all’ philosophy,” she said.
But Roy Samshuijzen the owner of the Jeans Factory Outlet in Marbella disagrees that jean shopping has to be stressful.
“Absolutely not! The key is having good staff to help shoppers,” he said.
“I think the people they asked must be shopping in the wrong places.”
- Thousands evacuated as forest fire spreads along Costa del Sol - 31 Aug, 2012 @ 11:01
- Irishman shot in Torremolinos bar - 28 Aug, 2012 @ 10:27
- Experts confirm remains found on Cordoba estate belong to missing youngsters Ruth and Jose Breton - 27 Aug, 2012 @ 17:02
- Naked Chef Jamie Oliver in Marbella - 24 Aug, 2012 @ 18:24
- ‘Sickening’ kitten attacks in Estepona - 22 Aug, 2012 @ 12:55
- Little and large: Petite star Eva Longoria poses with fellow diner in Marbella - 21 Aug, 2012 @ 13:23
- Sheikh to sell Malaga FC - 19 Aug, 2012 @ 13:00
- Mercadona recalls cosmetic products linked to cancer - 15 Aug, 2012 @ 13:57
- David Cameron enjoys a summer holiday in Spain - 15 Aug, 2012 @ 10:28
- Gibraltar’s biggest ever dance festival set to attract some of the best DJs to the Rock - 27 Jul, 2012 @ 11:46