A LEADING insurance company on the Costa del Sol is offering expats the chance to win 50 euros worth of vouchers for online retailer Amazon, by taking part in an Expat Scavenger Hunt.
Staysure.com – which provides insurance products and financial services for the over 50s – is encouraging entrants to scour the expat section of the website to find the hidden answer to the following question.
What is the indemnity for personal liability cover provided under Staysure’s holiday home insurance?
Entries should be sent to [email protected] no later than September 30*, with the winner announced in the October edition of the Staysure Expat newsletter.
* For full terms and conditions please visit http://www.staysure.co.uk/terms-and-conditions
Calle Marques del Duero 17, San Pedro de Alcantara Tel: 952 010 018 web: www.staysure.com
- Fake Ferrari gang busted in Spain - 31 Jul, 2013 @ 19:33
- Sunday shopping for cruise passengers in Malaga - 30 Jul, 2013 @ 19:40
- Socialists demand Rajoy resignation over payment scandal - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 22:18
- Spanish border police accused of discrimination by Gibraltar MEP - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 21:25
- Donana under threat from gas extraction - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 09:30
- Duchess of York’s friend killed in Marbella blaze - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 09:00
- Massage therapy on rise in Spain - 2 Feb, 2013 @ 15:34
- Spanish art fair pays collectors to attend - 30 Jan, 2013 @ 12:38
- Fresh ideas - 29 Jan, 2013 @ 14:00
- Fighting the fat in Spain - 29 Jan, 2013 @ 11:02