SHE may be 85 but the flamboyant Duchess of Alba still managed to pull some shapes on the dance floor to celebrate her wedding.
The blushing bride, Cayetana Fitz-James Stuart, kicked off her shoes and took to the red carpet to perform flamenco to the delight of the crowd of several hundred who had gathered to wish her well.
The eccentric billionaire married her toyboy lover, civil servant, Alfonso Diez, 60, at her 15th century palace in Sevilla on Wednesday.
She wore a delicate pale pink gown designed by Victorio y Lucchino for her third marriage, which took place in front of 38 guests.
It comes after the twice-widowed duchess – who has a record number of noble titles and is a distant relative of Winston Churchill – divided her fortune between her six children to in August to overcome their objections to her marriage.
And despite the controversy surrounding the day she certainly gave the impression of being a young girl in love.
- Thousands evacuated as forest fire spreads along Costa del Sol - 31 Aug, 2012 @ 11:01
- Irishman shot in Torremolinos bar - 28 Aug, 2012 @ 10:27
- Experts confirm remains found on Cordoba estate belong to missing youngsters Ruth and Jose Breton - 27 Aug, 2012 @ 17:02
- Naked Chef Jamie Oliver in Marbella - 24 Aug, 2012 @ 18:24
- ‘Sickening’ kitten attacks in Estepona - 22 Aug, 2012 @ 12:55
- Little and large: Petite star Eva Longoria poses with fellow diner in Marbella - 21 Aug, 2012 @ 13:23
- Sheikh to sell Malaga FC - 19 Aug, 2012 @ 13:00
- Mercadona recalls cosmetic products linked to cancer - 15 Aug, 2012 @ 13:57
- David Cameron enjoys a summer holiday in Spain - 15 Aug, 2012 @ 10:28
- Gibraltar’s biggest ever dance festival set to attract some of the best DJs to the Rock - 27 Jul, 2012 @ 11:46