CRISTIANO Ronaldo has got some explaining to do after accidentally emailing raunchy pictures of a female fan to his fiancee Irina Shayk.
The 26-year-old Real Madrid star is said to have hit ‘forward’ instead of ‘delete’ after receiving the snaps from an attractive Dutch fan, inadvertently sending it to everyone in his contacts.
The images are thought to show the girl in various semi-naked poses, including wearing a tight t-shirt printed with the words ‘too hot to handle’.
“He’s had to explain she is just a fan who had sent him some pictures and that he made a mistake by sending them on instead of removing them,” said a source.
“He is embarrassed about the whole thing and is particularly mortified at passing the email on to Irina.
“But he has done nothing wrong and luckily Irina hasn’t confronted him about it.”
The embarrassing faux-pas comes just days after the Portuguese star ran riot on the Costa del Sol, scoring a 15 minute hat-trick as his Real Madrid side beat Malaga 4-0.
- Fake Ferrari gang busted in Spain - 31 Jul, 2013 @ 19:33
- Sunday shopping for cruise passengers in Malaga - 30 Jul, 2013 @ 19:40
- Socialists demand Rajoy resignation over payment scandal - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 22:18
- Spanish border police accused of discrimination by Gibraltar MEP - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 21:25
- Donana under threat from gas extraction - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 09:30
- Duchess of York’s friend killed in Marbella blaze - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 09:00
- Massage therapy on rise in Spain - 2 Feb, 2013 @ 15:34
- Spanish art fair pays collectors to attend - 30 Jan, 2013 @ 12:38
- Fresh ideas - 29 Jan, 2013 @ 14:00
- Fighting the fat in Spain - 29 Jan, 2013 @ 11:02