THOUSANDS of Brits were left disappointed after failing to get their hands on prized Olympic tickets.
But hundreds of highly sought after passes to some of the Games most popular events are readily available in Spain, it has emerged.
Unlike most EU countries who are selling their allocation online, Spain’s National Olympic Committee has opted to sell theirs over the counter.
The tickets – for events such as basketball, beach volleyball and gymnastics – have been on sale in 20 branches of the Fnac music shop including in Malaga and Marbella since December.
- Fake Ferrari gang busted in Spain - 31 Jul, 2013 @ 19:33
- Sunday shopping for cruise passengers in Malaga - 30 Jul, 2013 @ 19:40
- Socialists demand Rajoy resignation over payment scandal - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 22:18
- Spanish border police accused of discrimination by Gibraltar MEP - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 21:25
- Donana under threat from gas extraction - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 09:30
- Duchess of York’s friend killed in Marbella blaze - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 09:00
- Massage therapy on rise in Spain - 2 Feb, 2013 @ 15:34
- Spanish art fair pays collectors to attend - 30 Jan, 2013 @ 12:38
- Fresh ideas - 29 Jan, 2013 @ 14:00
- Fighting the fat in Spain - 29 Jan, 2013 @ 11:02