SHE has performed at some of the world’s most iconic venues including the Bolshoi and Sydney Opera House.
Now award-winning theatre star Elaine Paige is set to sing in St Michael’s Cave at the Miss Gibraltar show on April 14.
The former Evita and Cats star will fly to Gib from Los Angeles where she is currently starring in the musical Follies.
“I’m thrilled to be performing at this year’s Miss Gibraltar in St Michael’s Cave.
“It’s such an exciting event and the venue looks absolutely beautiful, I can’t wait to see it,” said Paige.
- Fake Ferrari gang busted in Spain - 31 Jul, 2013 @ 19:33
- Sunday shopping for cruise passengers in Malaga - 30 Jul, 2013 @ 19:40
- Socialists demand Rajoy resignation over payment scandal - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 22:18
- Spanish border police accused of discrimination by Gibraltar MEP - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 21:25
- Donana under threat from gas extraction - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 09:30
- Duchess of York’s friend killed in Marbella blaze - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 09:00
- Massage therapy on rise in Spain - 2 Feb, 2013 @ 15:34
- Spanish art fair pays collectors to attend - 30 Jan, 2013 @ 12:38
- Fresh ideas - 29 Jan, 2013 @ 14:00
- Fighting the fat in Spain - 29 Jan, 2013 @ 11:02