A FILM director is taking a proactive approach to selling his luxury villa on the Costa del Sol.
Arthur Richardson, 77, is holding open days on March 30 and April 2 in a bid to attract potential buyers, after struggling to sell the property.
The Londoner has lived with his wife in the Mijas home for the last eight years and is putting it on the market at 875,000 euros.
“I dreamed up the idea of holding an open auction while touring America some years ago,” Richardson told the Olive Press.
“It’s not easy to sell given the current economic situation so I decided to try something different.”
Richardson worked alongside stars including Carol Drinkwater, Tommy Trinder and Alfie Bass during an illustrious career that began in 1962.
His work included directing TV commercials.
- Fake Ferrari gang busted in Spain - 31 Jul, 2013 @ 19:33
- Sunday shopping for cruise passengers in Malaga - 30 Jul, 2013 @ 19:40
- Socialists demand Rajoy resignation over payment scandal - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 22:18
- Spanish border police accused of discrimination by Gibraltar MEP - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 21:25
- Donana under threat from gas extraction - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 09:30
- Duchess of York’s friend killed in Marbella blaze - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 09:00
- Massage therapy on rise in Spain - 2 Feb, 2013 @ 15:34
- Spanish art fair pays collectors to attend - 30 Jan, 2013 @ 12:38
- Fresh ideas - 29 Jan, 2013 @ 14:00
- Fighting the fat in Spain - 29 Jan, 2013 @ 11:02