A TRIO of British businessmen has been ordered to appear before the courts in Spain over an alleged multi-million property scam in Estepona.
Agents David Stewart, Robert Parkes and Colin Thomas must now take the stand in June as part of a class action against developer Ricardo Miranda Miret on behalf of dozens of Ocean View Properties (OVP) victims.
As reported in the Olive Press last year, 70 families formally accused the agents of illegally taking over seven million euros of deposits for apartments, which didn’t have permission.
- Fake Ferrari gang busted in Spain - 31 Jul, 2013 @ 19:33
- Sunday shopping for cruise passengers in Malaga - 30 Jul, 2013 @ 19:40
- Socialists demand Rajoy resignation over payment scandal - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 22:18
- Spanish border police accused of discrimination by Gibraltar MEP - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 21:25
- Donana under threat from gas extraction - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 09:30
- Duchess of York’s friend killed in Marbella blaze - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 09:00
- Massage therapy on rise in Spain - 2 Feb, 2013 @ 15:34
- Spanish art fair pays collectors to attend - 30 Jan, 2013 @ 12:38
- Fresh ideas - 29 Jan, 2013 @ 14:00
- Fighting the fat in Spain - 29 Jan, 2013 @ 11:02