IT has been ruling the waves abroad for the last few years.
Now the Cambridge diet company has been handed the prestigious Queen’s Award for its massive expansion internationally.
The UK company – which launched in Spain this year – has seen its overseas earnings grow by nearly 120 per cent in just four years.
Managing director Eileen Skinner said: “We are very proud to win.
“As well as helping more than 25 million people lose weight worldwide, we have empowered many people to realise their dream of owning their own businesses.”
- Fake Ferrari gang busted in Spain - 31 Jul, 2013 @ 19:33
- Sunday shopping for cruise passengers in Malaga - 30 Jul, 2013 @ 19:40
- Socialists demand Rajoy resignation over payment scandal - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 22:18
- Spanish border police accused of discrimination by Gibraltar MEP - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 21:25
- Donana under threat from gas extraction - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 09:30
- Duchess of York’s friend killed in Marbella blaze - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 09:00
- Massage therapy on rise in Spain - 2 Feb, 2013 @ 15:34
- Spanish art fair pays collectors to attend - 30 Jan, 2013 @ 12:38
- Fresh ideas - 29 Jan, 2013 @ 14:00
- Fighting the fat in Spain - 29 Jan, 2013 @ 11:02