WHAT great news to hear the Junta has launched a ‘staycation’ appeal to encourage people to take their holidays right here in Andalucia.
Certainly at the Olive Press we all agree this part of the world provides everything you could want from a holiday – unspoilt beaches, quaint villages, breath-taking scenery, and not to mention blazing sunshine.
What’s more, it’s much greener to stay local than to take a polluting jet plane to the other side of the world.
And to help you decide where to go, well there are no less than 40 destination guides available on our sister site www.allaboutandalucia.com.
All are completely free, and give tips and advice on where to stay, eat and what to do during your trip.
- Thousands evacuated as forest fire spreads along Costa del Sol - 31 Aug, 2012 @ 11:01
- Irishman shot in Torremolinos bar - 28 Aug, 2012 @ 10:27
- Experts confirm remains found on Cordoba estate belong to missing youngsters Ruth and Jose Breton - 27 Aug, 2012 @ 17:02
- Naked Chef Jamie Oliver in Marbella - 24 Aug, 2012 @ 18:24
- ‘Sickening’ kitten attacks in Estepona - 22 Aug, 2012 @ 12:55
- Little and large: Petite star Eva Longoria poses with fellow diner in Marbella - 21 Aug, 2012 @ 13:23
- Sheikh to sell Malaga FC - 19 Aug, 2012 @ 13:00
- Mercadona recalls cosmetic products linked to cancer - 15 Aug, 2012 @ 13:57
- David Cameron enjoys a summer holiday in Spain - 15 Aug, 2012 @ 10:28
- Gibraltar’s biggest ever dance festival set to attract some of the best DJs to the Rock - 27 Jul, 2012 @ 11:46